Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

[OFFICIAL] SpawnPK PK Video Contest [1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner Bond rewards]

Hello everyone viewing this thread!

]This event will be a competition specifically for video making purposes (For those of you who just aren't interested in video making, do not be discouraged, I will also be hosting a giveaway for every SpawnPK player to try their luck! To enter , refer to : http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6173

What I am looking for: I am looking for high quality pk videos that demonstrate the following:

1) Excitement: A video that shows pking on SpawnPK is a fun and energetic experience! This can be done through fast, upbeat music, etc.

2) Music Syncs: Everyone loves that sick pk video in which they get a really nice Pk that syncs perfectly with an intense moment in the music currently playing (Bass drops, etc).

3) Editing: I understand that not everyone is going to be an amazing editor, i'm still working on it myself. But i would like to see some effort in the editing, and edits that go well with what's going on in game / with the music. PLEASE NOTE: It doesn't have to be an overedit, in fact, smooth edits would give you a better chance than an overedit.

4: Content Quality: I do expect the quality of the video to be somewhat decent, it doesn't have to be perfection, but we also don't want to feel like we're back in the Hypercam 2 age.

5: In game Quality: You don't have to be a godly pker, however i do want to see some good content, perhaps even some creativity. Don't leave the audience bored, be a little unique and show you produce entertaining content, not just you sitting there. We also want to make sure the filmer is of good character! So try to keep the toxicity level at a minimum.

Accepting entries until 3/29/2017. Results should be announced no later than 3/31/2017.

PRIZES:

1st Place Prize: $50 in Bonds (This is worth around 100B In Game).

2nd Place Prize:$25 in Bonds (This is worth around 50B In Game).

3rd Place Prize: $10 in Bonds (This is worth around 20B In Game).

If you wish to know how to start video making, PM me in game and i will help you to the best of my ability.

We appreciate all who participate in this event, and it will not go unnoticed <3.

Good Luck guys!

Tevin

I'll definitely enter if there's anyone who wants to collab with me. I'd be the editor and focus on editing, they be the killer and focus on getting clips. A team of 2 can get more done at a higher quality in less time!

Hello everyone viewing this thread!

]This event will be a competition specifically for video making purposes (For those of you who just aren't interested in video making, do not be discouraged, I will also be hosting a giveaway for every SpawnPK player to try their luck! To enter , refer to : http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6173

What I am looking for: I am looking for high quality pk videos that demonstrate the following:

1) Excitement: A video that shows pking on SpawnPK is a fun and energetic experience! This can be done through fast, upbeat music, etc.

2) Music Syncs: Everyone loves that sick pk video in which they get a really nice Pk that syncs perfectly with an intense moment in the music currently playing (Bass drops, etc).

3) Editing: I understand that not everyone is going to be an amazing editor, i'm still working on it myself. But i would like to see some effort in the editing, and edits that go well with what's going on in game / with the music. PLEASE NOTE: It doesn't have to be an overedit, in fact, smooth edits would give you a better chance than an overedit.

4: Content Quality: I do expect the quality of the video to be somewhat decent, it doesn't have to be perfection, but we also don't want to feel like we're back in the Hypercam 2 age.

5: In game Quality: You don't have to be a godly pker, however i do want to see some good content, perhaps even some creativity. Don't leave the audience bored, be a little unique and show you produce entertaining content, not just you sitting there. We also want to make sure the filmer is of good character! So try to keep the toxicity level at a minimum.

Accepting entries until 3/29/2017. Results should be announced no later than 3/31/2017.

PRIZES:

1st Place Prize: $50 in Bonds (This is worth around 100B In Game).

2nd Place Prize:$25 in Bonds (This is worth around 50B In Game).

3rd Place Prize: $10 in Bonds (This is worth around 20B In Game).

If you wish to know how to start video making, PM me in game and i will help you to the best of my ability.

We appreciate all who participate in this event, and it will not go unnoticed <3.

Good Luck guys!

Tevin

Very nice, and neat.

Pretty short deadline not particularly inspired but will do some recording on my shitbox

I'll definitely enter if there's anyone who wants to collab with me. I'd be the editor and focus on editing, they be the killer and focus on getting clips. A team of 2 can get more done at a higher quality in less time!

I'll help you I'm not the best PKER but we can go 70/30 you getting 30 of course since you're doing most of the work if you're up for it my IGN is: Grewy