Sign in to follow this  
Imallskilled

Helper Application, Imallskilled

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Zach / Zacharry preferred Zach but up to you. Imallskilled in game name.

3. Your age: I'm 16

4. Your location: Windsor, Ontario. Across the river from Detroit Michigan. and 4 hours away from Toronto.

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: I'm active daily maybe 3 or 4 hours sometimes 5 - 6 hours a day.

6. Why you should receive the position: I love helping new players with any questions they have, or if they need help with what to do i will happily help. I don't know everything but i will help the person the best of my ability, and to the best of my knowledge. I wan't to help every new player who has questions. or just needs help in general. so they will know the basics of Spawnpk. some might not know the basics. but others do. im not known around the server but i would like to be known. I'm not a pker its not my strong suit, and most of the server pk. :D Thank you for viewing my application.

No Support At the Moment Haven't Seen you helping in the Help cc Nor have you Been on Forums much

I help in help cc daily. ask gooby, and i yell pm if you need help. Forums im not on lately because i can't really help with the account recovery its a mod or admins job to. just helping people is what i like to do. I'm trying to start helping on forums if i actually can be useful.