Sign in to follow this  
broken

Hotkey / F key

Add an option where you can change your f keys.

So people who are unconfortable with the current f keys wont be forced to download maybe harmfull software.

Aub you say that because you are used to them. imagine if you are coming from another server and the hot keys are 100% different. i dont see a reason to not have this in the next update...... just saying

Add an option where you can change your f keys.

So people who are unconfortable with the current f keys wont be forced to download maybe harmfull software.

Use what Z75 suggested, if not, if you have a good keyboard and has a program(that can macro) change your keys up to how you want them. It's a great suggestion, but i'm sure Ryan has better updates to do for the server(that only he can fix), instead of changing fkeys lol. I'm sure server hopping would not help for mixing up your f keys

Edited by Kellatha

Use what Ti suggested, if not, if you have a good keyboard and has a program(that can macro) change your keys up to how you want them. It's a great suggestion, but i'm sure Ryan has better updates to do for the server(that only he can fix), instead of changing fkeys lol. I'm sure server hopping would not help for mixing up your f keys

did u just call me ti