Sign in to follow this  
DragonBallZ

SpawnPK

Hello there,

I remember SpawnPK as a loved and fun server to play, where has the community turned into? Half the people I used to know got banned for either RWT or other stupid stuff. This is redicilous, a rsps is meant to be fun and not like this. People have been trying to access my account and I have no clue how they got my password, SpawnPK is losing players and this is not because the server is doing worse, it is because the players are starting to be more retarded than ever. So many players get banned on a daily base come on and lets have the fun we used to have..

<3 ur right.

Closed.

jk :P

Stop posting useless posts, like foreal. You'll get a forum ban on this account aswell if you keep doing so.

Its probably because the setup of Spawnpk and the way it was created is complete aids. The staff of the server are obviously terrible.

I agree, someone needs to make a poll for unbans on less serious offenses; its a private server c'monnn

Hello there,

I remember SpawnPK as a loved and fun server to play, where has the community turned into? Half the people I used to know got banned for either RWT or other stupid stuff. This is redicilous, a rsps is meant to be fun and not like this. People have been trying to access my account and I have no clue how they got my password, SpawnPK is losing players and this is not because the server is doing worse, it is because the players are starting to be more retarded than ever. So many players get banned on a daily base come on and lets have the fun we used to have..

Which account of yours got banned? You obviously aren't saying this from an objective standpoint.

People get banned because they BREAK the rules. It's how shit keeps together.