Sign in to follow this  
Virtius

Fix mage.

In years of playing on servers I've personally never seen such broken mage If you simply put on mage pray and a karils top you can run from 50 wildy to 1 without being barraged because only 1/20 casts will even hit the player. Fix this its almost pointless to use entangle / tb against these players because it takes 20 tbs to even hit the player.

Also fix tb the hell is the reason to tb someone if any portal or obelisk in the game can still be used to teleport. how is that teleport blocked? fix it please. The lack of work put into this server is very sad in all honesty.

Edited by Virtius

Agreed on tb its broken as hell and easy to tank in karils. I'm usually fine with barrage/blitz in ahrims gear tbh. If anything nerf swamp hitting 40-60+

Agreed on tb its broken as hell and easy to tank in karils. I'm usually fine with barrage/blitz in ahrims gear tbh. If anything nerf swamp hitting 40-60+

If they pray mage or have karils on swamp hits 14s and thats about max its mental. swamps fine seeing how 3a bow witch is 1b can hit 70s with spec

(I think) The overheads work on this server in a way that, at least with mage, have a much bigger effect than most other servers.

Now this rewards skill and nerfing this (buffing mage) will make skill take a smaller part in tribridding.

I think Ryan should prioritize tribridders over multi-pkers and PVMer killers, when thinking about updates.

can run from 50 wildy to 1 without being barraged because only 1/20 casts will even hit the player.

Stop over exaggerating, if you know what you are doing, you should be able to kill a PVMer every time you catch them.

From 40-20 wild.

I've never seen anyone escape from 50-1 wild ever. This can never happen lol.

The lack of work put into this server is very sad in all honesty.

There is only 1 developer, and although he may be a bit money hungry (sorry Ryan).

He is the best rsps coder i've seen, and it is foolish to say there is a lack of work put into the server.

(I think) The overheads work on this server in a way that, at least with mage, have a much bigger effect than most other servers.

Now this rewards skill and nerfing this (buffing mage) will make skill take a smaller part in tribridding.

I think Ryan should prioritize tribridders over multi-pkers and PVMer killers, when thinking about updates.

Stop over exaggerating, if you know what you are doing, you should be able to kill a PVMer every time you catch them.

From 40-20 wild.

I've never seen anyone escape from 50-1 wild ever. This can never happen lol.

I've ran from corp beast spawn location all the way down past brutals while using karils and mage pray because they splashed every cast atleast 3 times now. It's very easy to do. holyjordyn does it all day at crazy arch. You tb him he puts on mage pray and karils and simply runs all the way to edge. I'm not over exaggerating anything thats the truth why else would i be making this post.

There is only 1 developer, and although he may be a bit money hungry (sorry Ryan).

He is the best rsps coder i've seen, and it is foolish to say there is a lack of work put into the server.

And there is a lack of work added into this server seeing how atleast 15 players a month quit from lack of content and the server starting to be boring due to the only thing you can do is pvm for 10b drops in which the drop rates are kept secret like they're fuckin launch codes to nukes. (probably because they're so low for a 10b drop which is nothing in this server.) that or pvp with the same old people fighting the same teams with the same rewards.

And there is a lack of work added into this server seeing how atleast 15 players a month quit from lack of content and the server starting to be boring due to the only thing you can do is pvm for 10b drops in which the drop rates are kept secret like they're fuckin launch codes to nukes. (probably because they're so low for a 10b drop which is nothing in this server.) that or pvp with the same old people fighting the same teams with the same rewards.

pvp is definitely not stale on spawnpk. Maybe you could start help building the singles community.

I've ran from corp beast spawn location all the way down past brutals while using karils and mage pray because they splashed every cast atleast 3 times now. It's very easy to do. holyjordyn does it all day at crazy arch. You tb him he puts on mage pray and karils and simply runs all the way to edge. I'm not over exaggerating anything thats the truth why else would i be making this post.

I have never ever witnessed anything like this, usually I catch my opponent within 3-5 casts, if they are lucky maybe 10 casts.

pvp is definitely not stale on spawnpk. Maybe you could start help building the singles community.

I have never ever witnessed anything like this, usually I catch my opponent within 3-5 casts, if they are lucky maybe 10 casts.

I have pked edge and singles plenty it gets boring. No mini games or anything are in the server something needs to be done

I have pked edge and singles plenty it gets boring. No mini games or anything are in the server something needs to be done

- PvP Tournaments

This may be the thing everyone wants, a mixture of competition, a mini-game, and a huge attraction for all PKers.

Every day, at certain times (maybe twice a day)(would have to be times where people from all time zones would be awake).

Tournaments would be held at a (new) location, accessible via the command ::tournament.

At this location there will be a bank, and a portal, and one would only be able to step through the portal at the time of the tournament.

Possibly 30-15 minutes before a tournament starts.

Once stepped through the portal, players will essentially be in an instance, seperate to the rest of Spawnpk, there items will be gone,

but once having exited the portal, all items will still be there.

In the tournament portal, players are given the time they have until the tournament starts, and the amount of players

participating. There will be a chest/NPC which will supply the items allowed in the tournament.

Stats will be set upon entering the portal, according to the type of tournament, and changing stats will not be allowed here.

When each round starts, players are matched together at random, and teleported to the 1v1 arena instance,

If there is an odd number of players participating at the start, there will be a first round where there are only a few

fights, to make the numbers even.

A player passes through to the next round by either killing the opponent, or doing the most damage in the time limit;

which should be 6 minutes.

If a player is disqualified, is waiting for the next fight or doesn't want to participate, they can view fights through

a viewing orb inside the tournament portal (players disqualified/watching should be separate from those still

participating).

Types of tournaments could be:

- 126 Cb Tribridding

- 126 Cb Welfare Hybridding

- 126 Cb Max Hybridding

- 92 Cb Pure Tribridding

- 92 Cb Pure Pking

- 126 Cb Main Pking (With Dharok & Range)

- 126 Cb F2P Pking

- 99 Cb 45 Fefence Pking (With Void & Range)

Depending on how far one gets in the tournament, they are rewarded with an amount of blood money.

The winner should receive around 300-500 blood money.

Getting through the first round would give you 2-5 blood money.

- The winner will also receive temporary ::yell Tag, to show he has one the tournament, until that same tournament happens again.

For example if a player has won the 92 pure Tribridding tournament. They will get the tag: [#1 Pure Tribrid] besides their name.

http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5387

I agree with this topic, i use Tb sometimes but i quit using iT cause i cant even land the Tb.