Sign in to follow this  
MrInfinity

MrInfinity - Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper / Trial Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Aaron U (IGN Clarity) -Old IGN - MrInfinity

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: I average around 6-9 hours a day sometimes more.

6. Why you should receive the position: I've a Vet of SpawnPk, April 18th 2016, and I've been helping players since I began. I see when I'm online there are either 0 or 1 staff online and I feel like i could help with the overload on the staff. I'm a level headed person who is able to deal with issues calmly and efficiently.

7. Experience:

I was a Team Manager from my competitive CSGO team so dealing with issues related to the team and flaming was a regular basis. (Team has disbanded)

I modded for Agoroth for 6 months before it was shut down for a new server where I didn't follow.

I have my College English Certificate so my punctuation is proper and orderly.

I've worked with Mods from the server for the past year and have seen some cases handled. This helps me understand how things are run so the cases go as smoothly as possible.

Side Note: I haven't been as active on forums as I'd like to be. From now on I'll be working on my activity on forums.

Thank you for your consideration,

Aaron.

(The reason I have added these photos is because I'm online when mods and admins aren't and I would be able to fill this time slot)

staff.jpg

words.jpg

Edited by MrInfinity
Adding photos and reason

Known Aaron for a while, he's been a great dude ever since he joined. I've seen him help players numerous times as well. +1 from me too.

Hey, you're a great guy and help people on the server! Plus, we have the same name :) +1 from me.

Thank you very much I appreciate it :)

Known Aaron for a while, he's been a great dude ever since he joined. I've seen him help players numerous times as well. +1 from me too.

Thank you! Appreciate it

He's a great player with a huge knowledge on this server. well i try to pm razor or other helpers but they just ignore me lol.. and many others they ignore. I was just standing at gamble while they keep typing they host bj.. we need to renew staffs and helpers because razor and other helpers inspiration for this server has gone far away.. +1 to mrinfinity. Active and a nice man we have here.

He's a great player with a huge knowledge on this server. well i try to pm razor or other helpers but they just ignore me lol.. and many others they ignore. I was just standing at gamble while they keep typing they host bj.. we need to renew staffs and helpers because razor and other helpers inspiration for this server has gone far away.. +1 to mrinfinity. Active and a nice man we have here.

Thank you very much I really appreciate it.

support. good guy. never seen him flame players in yell or regular chat.

Haven't interacted with you much, but I'm currently online with you at the moment.

You seem to be a well poised individual. I'm unsure of your behaviour and temperament as I can only assess by what you yell, but you don't flame or instigate irrational arguments.

However, so far I haven't seen you yell to ask if anybody needs help ONCE. That's a big problem. You need to take the initiative and actively look to help people, not wait for them to come to you. It needs to be an intrinsic motivation, not solely for a rank.

I'm neutral at the moment, I'll watch as you put in more work.

Haven't interacted with you much, but I'm currently online with you at the moment.

You seem to be a well poised individual. I'm unsure of your behaviour and temperament as I can only assess by what you yell, but you don't flame or instigate irrational arguments.

However, so far I haven't seen you yell to ask if anybody needs help ONCE. That's a big problem. You need to take the initiative and actively look to help people, not wait for them to come to you. It needs to be an intrinsic motivation, not solely for a rank.

I'm neutral at the moment, I'll watch as you put in more work.

Appreciate the feedback, I usually state it in yell but blanked out for a while during zulrah farming. Thank you for posting I will 100% work on it.

Appreciate the feedback, I usually state it in yell but blanked out for a while during zulrah farming. Thank you for posting I will 100% work on it.

Good to hear.

Thank you for being mature enough to recognize that constructive criticism doesn't entail bias or hatred, this is the type of maturity I'm hoping to see more of.

Will keep watch.

Great and helpful guy but gonna stay neutral atm tell I see more help in help chat.

Thank you for the feedback, as I stated with Index I'll try my best to keep up with chat and help where I can. :) Thank you very much for the consideration.

Very Helpful, Well mannered, and has a very good idea around the server, Would 100% recommened making him apart of your staff team!.

Very Helpful, Well mannered, and has a very good idea around the server, Would 100% recommened making him apart of your staff team!.

Thank you very much :)

Yo bro, honestly, I have been waiting for your application just so I can say.....HELL NO

Jk, support for ma nigga Infinity :P, but for real, 4-6 hours/24 is how often staff is on a day and most the time afk..........pretty hard to get in touch withs mods...Tbh, trial mod>helper is really needed. Btw, its Geass lel

(Can't wait until Xheadhunterx gets on this thread LOL)

I've been playing for a very long time as well and have seen him help new players a lot. Totally support MrInfinity :)

Thank you very much for the support!

Yo bro, honestly, I have been waiting for your application just so I can say.....HELL NO

Jk, support for ma nigga Infinity :P, but for real, 4-6 hours/24 is how often staff is on a day and most the time afk..........pretty hard to get in touch withs mods...Tbh, trial mod>helper is really needed. Btw, its Geass lel

(Can't wait until Xheadhunterx gets on this thread LOL)

Thank you very much my dude. I really appreciate the support from everyone!

Cool guy I must say, I've mostly seen you at gamble. Just don't become mr afk if you get staff. I barely see any as there is.