Sign in to follow this  
Macjim

The CGI Clan Official Post.

I've been in CGI for a month now, and granted I've only been out in the deep wildy to help people and not go hunting, but it's something.

For some reason I had two cunts "Kid Kannabis" and another dude rag me and tell me to leave CGI. Macjim if you are the ones that sent these raggers i'm very disappointed in your clan.

Hey Cgi stop avoiding NHers in multi, me and my mates been slapping your clan for 2 days and you and your clan stay silent @ yell @ pm

war is loc pm me when you want to prove yourselves.

Macjim cries when confronted becomes shook and ignores me

been making sure your clan can't pvm your 'protection' is garbage

thanks Majjin for blowpipe, thanks no namer for swamp, thanks other no namer 3a bow and morrigans, thanks for countless vigours, serps, and Tsotd's. meet me ::revs ::ele ::mb ::bc ::agilitycourse ::vet ::edge, shoutout to CGI for dropping me over 10b worth of BM.

i 2 hit with dwh or ele bow and you go "wtf"

cries when tb's, freezes, and specs all splash on my divine and cry when i pray switch and NH

bans me from clan for poking a pvmer lol your loss

brags in yell when its 20v1 but when its me and 4 mates vs 15 and we win every time you are shook and don't say a word cept when you flame your own clan members for not tbing/ freezing

special s/o to my mates

Hey Cgi stop avoiding NHers in multi, me and my mates been slapping your clan for 2 days and you and your clan stay silent @ yell @ pm

thanks Majjin for blowpipe, thanks no namer for swamp, thanks other no namer 3a bow and morrigans, thanks for countless vigours, serps, and Tsotd's. meet me ::revs ::ele ::mb ::bc ::agilitycourse ::vet ::edge, shoutout to CGI for dropping me over 10b worth of BM.

cries when tb's, freezes, and specs all splash on my divine and cry when i pray switch and NH

brags in yell when its 20v1 but when its me and 4 mates vs 15 and we win every time you are shook and don't say a word cept when you flame your own clan members for not tbing/ freezing

special s/o to my mates

Dood, no feels like going against shit kids with divine and mini-mes, waste of time because you probs risk spawns...

Dood, no feels like going against shit kids with divine and mini-mes, waste of time because you probs risk spawns...

lol? i almost always risk 3b+ and why the hell would i use a Minime when i have an alien and a death pet.. ive got almost ever PVP weapon. CGI wants to mess with me so imma bite back until they're nothing.

Are you guys still recruiting? if so i would be interested on joining you guys

On 3/2/2017 at 8:05 AM, Polygon said:

special s/o to my mates

OMG AQUAMAN PLS DELETE !:'(