Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

English Lessons

zenom Keep on talking shit =-P if my english is so bad why can everyone read ingame what i write? must be a Kind of dumbness in your "BRAIN" while you have None i wrote everything right you're just 2dumb to read go get glasses you Need some hardly.

Let me correct you:

Zenom* keep* on talking shit. =-P If* my english is so bad, why can everyone read what I write/type ingame? (Just horribly worded, you said "read ingame" and what I write was just a floating phrase.) There* must be somekind of

dumbness in your "BRAIN" while you have None

What are you even saying here? LOL............... My interpretation is:

illness in your brain, but you don't have one.

Xheadhunterx's retarded self: i wrote everything right you're just 2dumb to read go get glasses you Need some hardly.

Correctly Written: Everything I wrote is correct and you're just too dumb to read. Go get glasses because you need some badly.

2dumb

Clearly you use "2" because you don't know when to use "to" or "too".

must be a Kind of dumbness in your "BRAIN" while you have None

Uhm? uw0tm8?

you Need some hardly

Hardly=Badly ????????????????????????????????????? Ok...

A lot of people decipher what you say, reading your typing is going through leukemia, it's fucking awful. 90% of the time, me and many other players have no clue what you are even on about. Tbh, there are free online resources that can teach you english. At least try using google translate, it would be better then you in your current state.

Stop typing with your elbows kid.

Edited by zenomhunter

Let me correct you:

Zenom* keep* on talking shit. =-P If* my english is so bad, why can everyone read what I write/type ingame? (Just horribly worded, you said "read ingame" and what I write was just a floating phrase.) There* must be somekind of

What are you even saying here? LOL............... My interpretation is:

illness in your brain, but you don't have one.

Correctly Written: Everything I wrote is correct and you're just too dumb to read. Go get glasses because you need some badly.

Clearly you use "2" because you don't know when to use "to" or "too".

Uhm? uw0tm8?

Hardly=Badly ????????????????????????????????????? Ok...

A lot of people decipher what you say, reading your typing is going through leukemia, it's fucking awful. 90% of the time, me and many other players have no clue what you are even on about. Tbh, there are free online resources that can teach you english. At least try using google translate, it would be better then you in your current state.

Stop typing with your elbows kid.

m8 not everyone speaks English, your lucky he doesn't flame you in german

m8 not everyone speaks English, your lucky he doesn't flame you in german

Really kieran....he claims his english is perfect. "Everything is right"

zenom Keep on getting mad you can get mates from ingame on me i'll make them quit :) but you don't have mates since you're complet Retard =-P

Most of my mates ingame are in bullies rofl.