Sign in to follow this  
Miami

Need Ryan or Ramzi to see this - HELP

Okay so this is what happened...

I have 2 accounts, 1 is trained, the other is pvp.

The trained account I have, I finished maxing out ALL stats. I got my skilling rewards from achievements and everything was going great.

Then I saw the Pure achievement rewards and I was like, WOW I have to do these !

But the thing was, I had NO idea how to reset defense. My only guess was talking to the guy at edge "game-mode switcher" guy.

Once I clicked on him, I looked through the interfaces and saw there was no "reset stats". So I was like okay nevermind then.

But I couldn't leave the interface, it wouldn't let me walk away. The 2 options were to change to pvp account, or to trained account.

But since I was already a trained account, I thought clicking "trained account" wouldn't do anything right?

But I was wrong, all my stats went to 1 and I felt really stupid and mad. I talked to Xvirusas and a few mods about this but they said they couldn't do anything that it's up to Ryan or Ramzi.

Xvirusas made a ticket for me but it's been around 2-3 days and I'm getting impatient.

I just want to know if I can get my stats back to how they were.

My username in game is "Miami" .

Please contact a staff member INGAME, by doing ::staff and pming them ingame or on forums to deal with lost passwords and pins.