Sign in to follow this  
Virtius

Drop Rate

Maybe make it so trained accounts have a slightly better drop rate and like 5-15% increased damage to pvm? Cause I feel like drop rates are kinda bugged aswell I have killed 1500 chaos elemental and gotten nothing decent. So maybe look into these and have a server poll to see if this should be added?

Edited by Virtius

It is not even hard to get a fully trained account. You probably got bad luck don't think it has to do with the game.

It is not even hard to get a fully trained account. You probably got bad luck don't think it has to do with the game.

Seeing how I also have over 400 cerb kills without drop 300 zulrah with 1 drop and it took me a good full day to train my combat stats on my account to max so if people wanted to put that effort in for slightly better drop rate then I don't see an issue in it. The drop rates are stupid low they are even worse than drop rates in actual runescape. What is the point in that?

Strongly disagree.

A trained account is so easy to max combat with.

This is coming from someone who has made a trained account.

That's why its only 5% drop rate increase vs pker account where they do literally nothing but click a button and get maxed. So people that train their account for hours should get no bonus but the bragging rights? I disagree

The reward and the progress for comp cape which is the one of the best capes in the game.

The reward and the progress for comp cape which is the one of the best capes in the game.

Nah you need much more then trained combat stats for this cape. You need a 50 kill streak which if you're poor and can't make money cause shit drop rates then you cannot get this. So no. If you want a comp cape you have to do much more then train a trained accs combat stats.

This is a double-edged suggestion.

I somewhat agree that trained accounts should receive benefits, but the current XP rates don't justify such a bonus. There would have to be other extrinsic reasons that would call for this to be put into effect.

Neutral.

Maybe make it so trained accounts have a slightly better drop rate and like 5-15% increased damage to pvm? Cause I feel like drop rates are kinda bugged aswell I have killed 1500 chaos elemental and gotten nothing decent. So maybe look into these and have a server poll to see if this should be added?

Trained accounts only have two bonuses.

A.) +3 bm per kill in wildy

B.) Acess to comp cape when fulfilling the requirements.

Trained accounts do not have higher drop rate bonus. If you feel you are missing or lacking drop rate bonus, consider looking at the drop rate bonus options.

A.) Grab a bounty hunter cape-10%

B.) Grab any pet with the Treasure Buddy perk-7.5%

C.) Grab the perks Treasure Hunter 1/2-5% each-(10% total)

Trained accounts only have two bonuses.

A.) +3 bm per kill in wildy

B.) Acess to comp cape when fulfilling the requirements.

Trained accounts do not have higher drop rate bonus. If you feel you are missing or lacking drop rate bonus, consider looking at the drop rate bonus options.

A.) Grab a bounty hunter cape-10%

B.) Grab any pet with the Treasure Buddy perk-7.5%

C.) Grab the perks Treasure Hunter 1/2-5% each-(10% total)

Which I have all of these perks and still get 0 drops for 8 hours of pvm. That's worse then actual runescape.

I actually have a little list i wrote down when i used to pvm back in the day. I have all perks and available drop rate bonus.

Tamed Cerberus: (Guessing around 10-15 DMB's and 3-5 Dchests in total)

1.) 2210 kills- Donator Mystery Box

2.) 2266 kills- Donator Mystery Box

3.) 2280 kills- Donator Mystery Box

4.) 2741 kills- Donator Mystery Box

5.) 2777 kills- Donator Mystery Box

6.) 2839 kills- Donator Mystery Box

7.) 2954 kills- Donator Chest

Chaos Elemental: (Guessing around 3 staffs and 2 bows in total)

1.) 1813 kills- Ele cbow

2.) 1849 kills- Ele javs

3.) 1959 kills- Ele javs

4.) 1970 kills- Ele javs

5.) 2034 kills- Ele javs

I imagine it's more the drop rate is more RNG than actual percentage, but that's not confirmed.

The drop rates on this game need to be publicized.

The game is RNG, so you're probably just unlucky.

But the fact that Ryan/the staff team refuse to publicize drop rates, suggest that they could be very low.

its probably the game when some1 doesnt get drop in 1500 kills

+1 for this topic, the drops are real shit atm i have al the bm perks unlocked and the bounty cape but still no good drops appart of the agses that drops every hour...