Sign in to follow this  
JarJarBinks

This server is going nowhere PvP Wise until this is fixed

Good afternoon everyone, how's it going my name is JarJarBinks and today i'll be discussing a few vital improvements that will bring not only pkers, and pvmers but also more content for the fellow youtubers/ aswell as for-fun video makers.

Table of contents:

Shitty Customs

Combat is in dire need of attention

Removal of custom items at ::13s/easts/gdz and only allowed at "EDGEVILLE"

Wilderness Activity:

First and foremost i'd like to address at the current state of spawnpk is absolute shit. it's lacking everything that brings players away from the wilderness. My reasoning behind this is due to the fact that (::13s) is inexistant, Aswell as easts. You have weapons with custom bonuses that look ugly as hell, which is one of the main reasons to why this server isn't clan friendly. If custom item's that're unobtainable via osrs would be unable to be used outside of edgeville you'd see a drastic change in pvp.

(PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW IT COULD BE) Get rid of primal, torva, all that custom shit, and allow arcane,ely, NO DIVINE, and all recently suggested item from oldschool, aside from the handcannon.

WSRZgD5.png

Alongside of adding ::13s make it so you're unable to attack someone unless they've got the same prayerbook as you for example "Curses/norms.

Yell timer:

As of right now the only thing i've noticed within the yell chat is people spamming "pm for help" every other 2minutes which is a clear indication that they're wanting to become a staffmember it's lacklustered and a sign of inexperience. Limitations for the yellchat would be preventing people from using it every other 5minutes. Super donators shouldn't have a timeframe for yelling, neither should legendary.

Mechanics:

Combat is currently absolutely awful or it might just be the fact of the matter that you have made lacklustered broken bows, and whips/cbows that're able to completely defeat the purpose of trying to go for clips. People don't play pkservers to get clips against colored ugly bows, or whips, they play for quality. Aside from magic inaccuracies and HMR meaning (Hit/miss ratio) It completely defeats the purpose of how you interpret how the game is meant to be. REMOVAL OF CUSTOM WEAPONS/ARMOUR WITHIN EDGEVILLE WOULD MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE ON YOUR PLAYER BASE OF HYBRIDS/TEAMS.

Bloodmoney barrows pieces to promote ::edgepvp for hybrids. or ::canifispvp for high risk hybrid fights.

Thanks for reading take it from someone who brings content, your server won't get far if you keep up with these lacklustered customs ruining pk aspects and making it a hassle for new players to get started.

Add ( ::easts ) aswell as ::chins which could introduce more along the lines of an alternate boss that can be rewarding of good lootation which would spawn every 30-1hr.

On a sidenote the only people who'll disagree with my suggestions are the people who pvm daily, or started pking from world 308/2016.

Edited by Nick

Good afternoon everyone, how's it going my name is JarJarBinks and today i'll be discussing a few vital improvements that will bring not only pkers, and pvmers but also more content for the fellow youtubers/ aswell as for-fun video makers.

Table of contents:

Shitty Customs

Combat is in dire need of attention

Removal of custom items at ::13s/easts/gdz and only allowed at "EDGEVILLE"

Wilderness Activity:

First and foremost i'd like to address at the current state of spawnpk is absolute shit. it's lacking everything that brings players away from the wilderness. My reasoning behind this is due to the fact that (::13s) is inexistant, Aswell as easts. You have weapons with custom bonuses that look ugly as hell, which is one of the main reasons to why this server isn't clan friendly. If custom item's that're unobtainable via osrs would be unable to be used outside of edgeville you'd see a drastic change in pvp.

(PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW IT COULD BE) Get rid of primal, torva, all that custom shit, and allow arcane,ely, NO DIVINE, and all recently suggested item from oldschool, aside from the handcannon.

WSRZgD5.png

Alongside of adding ::13s make it so you're unable to attack someone unless they've got the same prayerbook as you for example "Curses/norms.

Yell timer:

As of right now the only thing i've noticed within the yell chat is people spamming "pm for help" every other 2minutes which is a clear indication that they're wanting to become a staffmember it's lacklustered and a sign of inexperience. Limitations for the yellchat would be preventing people from using it every other 5minutes. Super donators shouldn't have a timeframe for yelling, neither should legendary.

Mechanics:

Combat is currently absolutely awful or it might just be the fact of the matter that you have made lacklustered broken bows, and whips/cbows that're able to completely defeat the purpose of trying to go for clips. People don't play pkservers to get clips against colored ugly bows, or whips, they play for quality. Aside from magic inaccuracies and HMR meaning (Hit/miss ratio) It completely defeats the purpose of how you interpret how the game is meant to be. REMOVAL OF CUSTOM WEAPONS/ARMOUR WITHIN EDGEVILLE WOULD MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE ON YOUR PLAYER BASE OF HYBRIDS/TEAMS.

Thanks for reading take it from someone who brings content, your server won't get far if you keep up with these lacklustered customs ruining pk aspects and making it a hassle for new players to get started.

Add ( ::easts ) aswell as ::chins which could introduce more along the lines of an alternate boss that can be rewarding of good lootation which would spawn every 30-1hr.

On a sidenote the only people who'll disagree with my suggestions are the people who pvm daily, or started pking from world 308/2016.

The magic inaccuracies' are good for tribridding, because it rewards getting f3 right so much more.

Please Ryan never change this.

So a spammer can donate $50 and have their yell timer removed? This is not very smart at all.

Just because someone has donated $50, does not mean they know how to use yell responsibly.

I support the removal of customs, in certain places. Perhaps ::edgepvp, like I have suggested:

http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5029

I agree that all custom items, as well as primal, nex armour, and divine should be removed, as it would improve the game

so much.

But honestly, as good as it would be, I do not think Ryan will ever do this. It would make a lot of people unhappy.

As well as this, all the PVMers would not support it, even though the game is spawnPK

There are two ways the mechanics could improve.

Pathing, and ticks could be fixed.

I have suggested pathing to be fixed here:

HOWEVER

Ticks in this game work in such a way, that rewards very fast switching.

I believe that a tick does not happen every 0.6 seconds in this game,

so if you want to '1 tick' properly, you have to switch twice as fast (my theory).

This is good as it rewards faster switching.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

Thanks you for your feed back, but i would highly dis-agree. The server gets a lot of players daily, just because you personally don't like customs doesn't mean others don't like the idea.

this is also inaccurate. I pvm a lot being rank 10 on the highscores, and i have not touched rs since 06.

Tho i do agree that there needs to be some chances in the pking aspect, there is no need to remove customs. Atleast we're not that type of server to have 3123513515 customs.

The magic inaccuracies' are good for tribridding, because it rewards getting f3 right so much more.

Please Ryan never change this.

So a spammer can donate $50 and have their yell timer removed? This is not very smart at all.

Just because someone has donated $50, does not mean they know how to use yell responsibly.

I support the removal of customs, in certain places. Perhaps ::edgepvp, like I have suggested:

I agree that all custom items, as well as primal, nex armour, and divine should be removed, as it would improve the game

so much.

But honestly, as good as it would be, I do not think Ryan will ever do this.

As well as this, all the PVMers would not support it, even though the game is spawnPK

There are two ways the mechanics could improve.

Pathing, and ticks could be fixed.

I have suggested pathing to be fixed here:

HOWEVER

Ticks in this game work in such a way, that rewards very fast switching.

I believe that a tick does not happen every 0.6 seconds in this game,

so if you want to '1 tick' properly, you have to switch twice as fast (my theory).

This is good as it rewards faster switching.

As i said if you've started pking in 2016, or 2017 don't reply to my thread, as you're clearly new to the scene, if you're oblivious of how awful combat is. Bringing edgepvp won't do anything but bring 2-5people the rest will continue dying against bullshit weapons, primal for killstreaks and people wonder why the economy is so blatantly inexistant. Thanks for your reply anyways but based off your "innacuracies for range/mage i can tell you're unaware of anything that is in involvement of mechanics.

Thanks you for your feed back, but i would highly dis-agree. The server gets a lot of players daily, just because you personally don't like customs doesn't mean others don't like the idea.

this is also inaccurate. I pvm a lot being rank 10 on the highscores, and i have not touched rs since 06.

Tho i do agree that there needs to be some chances in the pking aspect, there is no need to remove customs. Atleast we're not that type of server to have 3123513515 customs.

please get off my thread you're clueless. " this is also inaccurate" 95% of the people on this server have never pked outside of rsps's let alone the other 5% are the people who actually have a background of pvping, not just being dependant on a korasi, claws, or primal/torva. "blood bow" blood whip" can you be anymore tacky to bring away deep wilderness teams? LOL stfu.

Edited by JarJarBinks

As i said if you've started pking in 2016, or 2017 don't reply to my thread, as you're clearly new to the scene, if you're oblivious of how awful combat is. Bringing edgepvp won't do anything but bring 2-5people the rest will continue dying against bullshit weapons, primal for killstreaks and people wonder why the economy is so blatantly inexistant. Thanks for your reply anyways but based off your "innacuracies for range/mage i can tell you're unaware of anything that is in involvement of mechanics.

Started NHing 6 months ago and still better than you potato head.

If you really want to help the economy, maybe suggest something constructive.

Like adding ::edgepvp with disabled customs and what-not.

As well as this, the (I) info feed could tell players about this, and it could be advertised

to new players. And put in the pking teleports.

And possibly reducing the amount of bm earned from a kill for donators.

Or adding in some kind of protection, for new players, from gambling pk farmers.

disagreeing with These custom deleting because if guys risk Abit its their Problem even if it is custom like pernix,virtus,torva lmfao

btw deleting These items would make Player base go down,

and if we have it added it Shows we are modern and open for idea's.

You clearly can't read 14year old i said removal of customs outside of edgeville i didn't say delete them all together, because i cba you children crying over losing your overpowered items for the only reason as to why you pk in the first place, because you don't even know how to shark brew properly.

I mainly disagree, sorry. I like the customs, but I don't think we need many more. I think this server is fun and I'm pretty picky but when i started I was hooked instantly. Seeing a elemental staff special attack when I first joined made me go "wow, I want that". I agree some aspects of pvp could be improved, there is always room for improvement.

Support. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

please get off my thread you're clueless. " this is also inaccurate" 95% of the people on this server have never pked outside of rsps's let alone the other 5% are the people who actually have a background of pvping, not just being dependant on a korasi, claws, or primal/torva. "blood bow" blood whip" can you be anymore tacky to bring away deep wilderness teams? LOL stfu.

The thing is blood whip has the same stats as tent.

Blood cbow has the same stats as acb.

And like you said magic inaccuracies are low, which is a GOOD thing. So blood staff hardly makes a difference.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

I mainly disagree, sorry. I like the customs, but I don't think we need many more. I think this server is fun and I'm pretty picky but when i started I was hooked instantly. Seeing a elemental staff special attack when I first joined made me go "wow, I want that". I agree some aspects of pvp could be improved, there is always room for improvement.

you're hooked because your adolescent mentality is of a sponge therefore why you like customs and have never pked outside of rsps's so don't reply to my thread thanks.

kk at first how did i cry dumb child? i just statad a fact that it is their own fault if they risk it ? and it really Shows that we are modern but kk you dont check it since you come to this Server and try to act like a owner or something i cant say it yet right but you thinking probs you're the owner ^.^ Retard child lul well cba to handle you in fourms i handle you 2morrow in wild at graves/edge/kraken choose a place when im on ign:xheadhunterx wont reply back since im perm muted but we clear it then :) mr.i Play since 2000 i Play since 2012 rsps i quitted rs because 3times hacked because of my own fault :) but idm lol ratard random.

3 times banned hiding behind alts on a rsps using 10year old grammar. You must be either antisocial in the real world, or you're emotionally unable to confront your insecurities. I swear the rsps clowns speaking up are always the shitters. Children who are nobodies speaking up, pm me anytime ingame if you want to fight without curses, or custom bullshit i'll gladly 5-0 you dumb slave.

I think one key point your missing in this suggestion thread is that SpawnPk is not an OSRS private server. Completely eradicating all non-old school items wouldn't be a fair or likely manner.

If this was too happen, lots of players would lose lots of items. Causing a lot of chaos within the community and unnecessary drama.

People play this server because of the wide range of armours, weapons and other miscellaneous items, this is not an OSRS private server.

I myself don't like custom items, however other players too. Custom items draw a lot of players too servers, I don't see these being removed.

However, I do agree with instanced PvP zones. Edgeville Pvp would suffice, however a Varrock and/or Canafis instanced PvP zone would also be a nice addition, in this area there could be a list of rules which have too be followed in this area (much like the Risk Fight Arena). I will be fowarding this idea too Ryan myself as I've seen it requested a few times now.

Please just keep in mind this isn't an OSRS private server and custom items are items that some players like.

I think one key point your missing in this suggestion thread is that SpawnPk is not an OSRS private server. Completely eradicating all non-old school items wouldn't be a fair or likely manner.

If this was too happen, lots of players would lose lots of items. Causing a lot of chaos within the community and unnecessary drama.

People play this server because of the wide range of armours, weapons and other miscellaneous items, this is not an OSRS private server.

I myself don't like custom items, however other players too. Custom items draw a lot of players too servers, I don't see these being removed.

However, I do agree with instanced PvP zones. Edgeville Pvp would suffice, however a Varrock and/or Canafis instanced PvP zone would also be a nice addition, in this area there could be a list of rules which have too be followed in this area (much like the Risk Fight Arena). I will be fowarding this idea too Ryan myself as I've seen it requested a few times now.

Please just keep in mind this isn't an OSRS private server and custom items are items that some players like.

Based off that reply you just made, you wonder why pking is dead on here lmfao, you just said it yourself "customs won't be removed" 0 pkers 0 teams, just 95% spastics who use divines to singlepk, with torva/pernix or virtus and act as if they're relevant. dead content forever with broken combat aswell and horrible staff. That's a gamechanger lmfao. Thanks for your input anyway

One key point you're missing aswell this is a 317, not a 474 which shouldnt support these ugly ass customs, if you were aware of this you wouldn't have said some redundant shit to get your point across

kaUcEG5.png

1.every 317 Server has chaotics/primal/korasi if you come up with customs then in your eyes chaotic's/korasi/primal/nex sets/zaryte bow and more are customs while they all exist in real rs,IT SAYS THAT WE ARE M.O.D.E.R.N AND IF YOU CANT FUCKING ACCEPT THAT THEN FUCKING GO AWAY AND SEARCH ANOTHER SERVER TO ENJOY WE DONT WANT FUCKING IDIOTS THAT BRAG OVER ITEMS WHILE YOU CAN TRY TO GET THEM WITH PVMING YOU FUCKING INBRED NOW STOP FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BRAGGING OVER REVISONS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE CUSTOMS THEN F.U.C.K.I.N.G L.E.A.V.E KK YOU CHECKED IT NOW?.

Headhunter I think we should try and make the game appealing for everyone.

Instead of just pushing away anyone turning their nose up.

Don't you?

Some nice ideas, but for some of them there doesn't seem to be a big enough player base as edge barely has enough pkers as it stands. Which all roots back to the mass overuse of bans on loyal pkers.