Sign in to follow this  
Madgesty

Madgesty - Staff Application

Madgesty Calls me over to help saying i'm being a bully after that he proceeds to ask HolyJordyn if he would be a good staff member or not Jordyn responds that he is not answering his question and then teleports away.

Madgesty being the perfect staff member that he is also teleported away but before he did he wrote a nice comment to me and Af

http://prnt.sc/dtgpg6 Oh and also before he says this was ages ago like his spamming incident at dzone you can confirm with me or either Af or the guy that's yelling something in the chat

#Madgesty4Staff

hoc3xwm.jpg

tcrPFyz.jpg

Kyle smh trying to trick people xD

They think i'm a girl for some odd reason, Lol.

Holy mod, pm me on forums.

http://prnt.sc/dudbm8 Best helper ever helped me dupe +1 (btw that's sarcasm he sux)

if you actually had common sense, you would've worked out that I was going to notify "Faith Pots" or "Rise Against" so they could patch it. Stop prejudicing other applications and worry about your own? Thanks.

Edited by Madgesty

because there is only 1 helper and this helper isn't active "serge" he will be demoted soon , and they are looking for helper , that's why :) .

if you actually had common sense, you would've worked out that I was going to notify "Faith Pots" or "Rise Against" so they could patch it. Stop prejudicing other applications and worry about your own? Thanks.

This whole issue could of been avoided had you not replied to all the people who don't support you because of their opinions.

Remember, this is your staff application. Not only did you display your attitude, but also provoked other players and further worsened your application by their replies.

This whole issue could of been avoided had you not replied to all the people who don't support you because of their opinions.

Remember, this is your staff application. Not only did you display your attitude, but also provoked other players and further worsened your application by their replies.

Yeah, agreed. Thank you, I'll be more aware from now. Many thanks.

my pic's Show that you tried to pay the guy to stop spamming that isn't helping it is paying. fact,stop paying guys if they spamm you can easly Report them or pm a staff-member if they're online [NICK,YEEZUS,TEVIN,XVIRUSAS] other's got demoted/resign there will be 4sure now oldfags that apply for helper guys that joined littary in late 2k16 like you have not much expersice in this Server,this Server has much flamming you can't even handle guys flamming on yell lol.

what staff Need to do-[HELPING GUYS IN HELP CC-you're not in it -1] answer questions over yell-you dont do it

answer questions if guys Need help-are you even helping?. be active on fourms-27posts Shows how "ACTIVE" you are.

try to help more i will say still no. BTW BE ACTIVE IN FOURMS YOU LITTARY LOOKING AT YOUR APPLICATION WHO DID REPLY AND WHO NOT.

Right... your application got closed because you cannot control your own childish behaviour. Who are you? And, why are you commenting on my post? Thanks for the feedback.

you still have no clue who i am but well ok lol =-P and it got closed because i flamed guys way hard asfuck back they didn't deserver it other [asked 3times staff to mute me] but they didn't they gave warns 2times,i would get staff befor you lmfao even it wasn't closed

grounds why i would be staff [helper befor you]

1.when someone Needs help [not in help cc] i try myself and do it

2.if guys flame i can flame back [i know it isn't good for staff but i can do it since im not scared of the mutes like other's that flame only if staff ain't on]

3.you try now your luck on yell for some Feedbacks lelelelelel dont start spamming :)

I would respond, but you need to sort out your grammar.

Feedback shows a lot of "Never seen you in game before" Which was my thoughts as well, However i never hold that against someone due to the fact that Timezones could be different or IRL Struggles. You never know what someone may be going through, so don't jump on the attack so instantly. Anyways, What my point is is that he went from being 'Never seen in game before' To a very active player in game. I see him online quite often now and he seems to be very helpful and positive. I don't want to recklessly throw my +1 Support In there, so i shall remain neutral. However, Just know you caught my attention and i will be looking at how well you progress.

+1 Progression

Feedback shows a lot of "Never seen you in game before" Which was my thoughts as well, However i never hold that against someone due to the fact that Timezones could be different or IRL Struggles. You never know what someone may be going through, so don't jump on the attack so instantly. Anyways, What my point is is that he went from being 'Never seen in game before' To a very active player in game. I see him online quite often now and he seems to be very helpful and positive. I don't want to recklessly throw my +1 Support In there, so i shall remain neutral. However, Just know you caught my attention and i will be looking at how well you progress.

+1 Progression

Them comments were from around 2-3 weeks ago, and I have to say that I wasn't so active. However, this server has become a part of me, and I want to do my 100% best to attain as much progression as I can. Thank you for the feedback, and I shall see you in game!

Many thanks.