Sign in to follow this  
Madgesty

Madgesty - Staff Application

Support ma nigga keep it up, atm it is either you, goobymunch, orrrrr try hard fam as the best players to be granted helper.

Thanks for the feedback! Seems like I have a little bit of rivalry ;):D

Thanks for the feedback! Seems like I have a little bit of rivalry ;):D

Never know lel more then 1 person may be helper since staff lacking hard on spk

Never know lel more then 1 person may be helper since staff lacking hard on spk

Yeah, well I hope I can get more feedback :D Wish me luck! :D

+1 He is a great player, I am fairly new and he has helped me out so much and make me feel like this server is a great server so far. This player has given me guide he has personally guided me through a lot of teleports etc, money making guids. I can go on and on of how great this player is. :)

+1 He is a great player, I am fairly new and he has helped me out so much and make me feel like this server is a great server so far. This player has given me guide he has personally guided me through a lot of teleports etc, money making guids. I can go on and on of how great this player is. :)

That means a lot bud, seen you in aid quite a few times, and I'm always available if you need further guidance! Wish me luck :D

No support, not even played the server for 1 month.

He also pks in full primal and expects people to attack him and proceeded to treat a player of SpawnPk like this;

iXsAU80.png

No support, not even played the server for 1 month.

He also pks in full primal and expects people to attack him and proceeded to treat a player of SpawnPk like this;

iXsAU80.png

I called someone else a moron? Besides, what has it got to do with you anyway? I wasn't in primal, it's called torva? Risking against Razorsharp? I called the rusher a moron after Razor tped because he had no food. Get your facts straight and do not lie. Refer to ::rules ingame. Cheers.

I called someone else a moron? Besides, what has it got to do with you anyway? I wasn't in primal, it's called torva? Risking against Razorsharp? I called the rusher a moron after Razor tped because he had no food. Get your facts straight and do not lie. Refer to ::rules ingame. Cheers.

My facts are indeed straight, you werent in torva nor were you fighting razorsharp, dont lie to us lol. Did you mention razorsharp because hes your friend and more importantly a staff member, hoping he would get you out of this situation?

I dont want players to be staff who call people morons just because he got rushed. ???

My facts are indeed straight, you werent in torva nor were you fighting razorsharp, dont lie to us lol. Did you mention razorsharp because hes your friend and more importantly a staff member, hoping he would get you out of this situation?

I dont want players to be staff who call people morons just because he got rushed. ???

Yea, I don't want rushers to be called morons, I want them to be called cancer fucks that can't pk for shit and thats why they need to rush.

Yea, I don't want rushers to be called morons, I want them to be called cancer fucks that can't pk for shit and thats why they need to rush.

Point made. It's okay @Gary Neville, I will listen to someone with two posts and inactive.