Sign in to follow this  
wtf??

this server made for clanscape (they all merged)

Posted (edited)

hello all here seems to be a issue for solo players, (please do not comment, when you have no clue what i am on about)

pvm content: 
as the title suggests, why is very rare drops such as skotizo wep upgrades made as wilderness items? some say risk vs reward, but if that's the case make it a solo area like wtf, shit is broken, and solo players have legit no chance, u leave there to go straight into multi wildy wtf, 

everything on this server points to clan scape and fks solo players, single players got no chance in ever getting out, making this content pointless to anyone who has not got anyone else, it was even pointed out that u should not do these bosses unless u got someone else to box you. is this really content, only bosses u can kill is the ones where the drops worth dog shit ?? 

so thats pvm content pointless for solo players / irons 

skotizo pet (known as rag pet) , that shit is op for the price point, makes pks annoying and destroys server,  pointless deep pking,

I was teleing to target as a pker, the amount of times people ran into multi and begged there friends to come get me off is unreal, nothing solo about this server.

and on that note i have had enough of this server, someone who enjoys playing as a solo player/ and plays as a bronze man.

i hope ryan finally gives a shit about this server for once.

all the best

Edited by wtf??