pvp ags

Staff Application Pvp-Ags

Desired staff position:
2. Your name (Bertan)

3. Your age:28

4. Your timezone: Gmt 1+

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:I play like 4-5 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position: 

first of all i want to introduce my self my name is bertan 28 years old from the netherlands 

my english is not very well but i try my best that people understand what i say 

like i said im 28 years old from the netherlands i play daily 4-5 hours on spawnpk

which part of spawnpk do i enjoy the most is the community and pvming and helping at the same time 

because i pvm and afk often and at the same time helping new players to make a great start on the server that they find

ther own way for moneymaking is nice to see 

3 things you are good at

(1) i have a lot of patient and you wont get me mad or annoyed because words wont hurt me and i wont react with emotions on players 

(2) if they break a rule i would take care of them if someone need help and they dont get it at the first time its fine i have the patient to explain even 10 times

(2) because i have the same problem sometimes you have to explain me twice before i understand something rightly this is not always but it happens often

(3)  i like to monitor situations like botters how to move how they react and how long they stay at the same place botters are not welcome and i will do everytime and caught them so long that it wont worth to use it because they get ridd off before they even can start i know its difficult but i would do my best

3 things you are less good at

(1) my english is not that good but i try to learn it using google translate to fix the grammers but people understand me and thats good 

(2) i would try to spend more time on the forums most of time of activity is ingame but i will spend more time on forums to

(3) sometimes if i start a new journy i will prove my self to the team but what i see by my own actions i just try and dont ask for help thats a point that i need to work on 

if i dont know anything ingame or on forums i have to ask it but sometimes i just want to prove my self and try it by my self asking help is not something bad but its something i have to work on

and i want to tell something about my self 

like i said my name is bertan 28 years old

work as a manager at the store mediamarkt

i live alone in my own house what i bought 4 months ago 

i love to go fitness and football and hanging out with friends and family

i have a simple life and im a calm person and open to make friends 

i would thank you guys for reading my apply 

Greetings Bertan