Sign in to follow this  
Austin

What wildy on spawnpk consists of

The beginners in basic spawn gear trying to pk for bm. The void ele cbow rushers trying to kill them, the korasi rushers doing the same. Then you have rushers rushing the rushers, and more rushers rushing them(me). It's pretty neat in other words. Had to edit this because I forgot about the primal-divine campers.

Edited by Austin

If you see me in welfare with a dwh and wrath, please rush me. I have 2 more sets of void and Vesta to go for 10 sets. 3 more vigour's for 20. Ples.

This is what edge pking devolves into when there is an accessible way to restore spec and there are weapon's that hit ridiculously high. No one should be surprised tbh

They're free bank.

1. Make sure to be venged already.

2. After the first spec, VENG AGAIN and eat to full. (Rocktails + karambs + brew)

3. Dfs spec if u have a dfs or either bring a dbow with you and they ded af.

Faith you are right but what is the reward tbh from a ele rusher void helm, v gloves, peg boots + a vig? like ele bow should get tweaked always lost on death tbh.

Yep, but i don't think you will rush unexperienced on being fast to tp and eat with ele cbow. The price wouldn't crash that much also because it's still to a op of a item for it's price to crash.