thered1

Edge 2hit mage smiting

Username :ntsorry

So as I’m waiting for a targ in edge, out of no where I get 2 hit stacked and smited from mage by death dealer. lost my malv axe. I tried speaking with gooby about it, as soon as I started speaking about the issue, it appeared to be a bother and didn’t receive any responses. Being able to be smited and killed within a second from full hp and prayer from being rushed seems to be a bit much. Am I just out of my malv axe now because of a sudden mage rusher? 

Happened to me also, and ppl are like why is edge dead? No disclaimer or anything that your protect item is useless.

Finally got my answer and pretty much out of a malv axe because being 2 shot smited from a mage rusher in a second is a reasonable smite. Just an fyi to new players, if you don’t have a high rank and smooth over the staff, good luck getting anywhere with the staff here. And if you do go against the staff or have a disagreement, there is a shadow ban that’ll more than likely be put on you. 

sincerely a long player that has been with this server for quite sometime that has watched this server develop, peak, and now, what feels like the staff don’t really care about the server. 

Hey thered1,

I understand it can be frustrating but there's no need to create fake scenario's about having to be friends with staff or being shadow-banned. You can take off your tin-foil hat such things don't exist on here. I'm not sure what you want me to do against a player that is simply using smite mechanics and rushed you for your +1, I'd advise you to keep a better eye on your surroundings in the future and maybe don't be skulled when you enter the wild.

Kind regards,