Sign in to follow this  
googlemeboy

googlemeboy - questions on appealing

Hey Spawnpk staff, or whoever may be reading this. I have been noticed that my appeal has been denied. I was stupid enough to commit a very horrible rule break such as rwt. this is my first offense and was denied my appeal as I expected. I don't expect any sympathy or even a chance back, but I would love to know the rules around appealing again? I couldn't find anything on it, but I am sure you can't just keep appealing day after day. I do like this server very much and I was stupid to try n rush my way to better pvm gear through rwt. I was wondering how often you could appeal a ban? or if there was any way to contact mods on the matter. It seems most mods and staff are blocked from messaging on discord and on forums, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am once again sorry to the spawnpk players and staff.

-Googlemeboy

Hello @googlemeboy, you're able to appeal a ban every 28 days I suggest you look at the currently proper appeal application for further instructions 

Along with appealing every 28 days, if you want to get in contact with staff your best option is joining the SpawnPK Discord and using the #help section. There is also a ticket channel which allows you to post a link to your forums appeal and talk with staff about it.

Unfortunately you probably won't be unbanned for a while, RWT is taken very seriously on the server.

1: Real World Trading (RWT)

• Offering to Buy or Sell SpawnPK GP/Items/Services for anything else other then SpawnPK Ingame Wealth is a serious offense. (Trolling about RWT is also an offense).
  • Services such as GFX / Editing related to SpawnPK do not fall under this category, you are allowed to do so.

In any case, best of luck on your appeals.