Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

"squad-bully" getting smoked by #Bully-Squad, The one and only.

thing is why you posting killpics of randoms that arent even with us? l0000l stay relevant pls. And us rushing? its called spec trades dumbass lmao. you'd prolly know what it meant if your team knew how to pk pahahahahaha

thing is why you posting killpics of randoms that arent even with us? l0000l stay relevant pls. And us rushing? its called spec trades dumbass lmao. you'd prolly know what it meant if your team knew how to pk pahahahahaha

Ma timilai maya garchhu

And i love nepali girls

your cc claimed to be best 1v1 cc and you won't do real 1v1 lol Retards you fi nothing else so dont come up with stay relevant.

?

youre the one who teles and avoids me everytime i ask for 1v1 LOL.

your cc claimed to be best 1v1 cc and you won't do real 1v1 lol Retards you fi nothing else so dont come up with stay relevant.

hello?!?!?

We are talking about clanning now the fuck u on about?!? "your cc claimed to be best 1v1 cc" holy fuck neck it dominik 15 l0l

Noskills Trained 3729 635 5.87 162 1550

lol second pic death pet korasi ele cbow 0kkkkk

second to last pic looks a little outnumbered

always banter with these ccs

`? just 1v1'd you you tped i use 2brews in that invi nice spec nd tp :P Keep going Retard

I was ragging you, incase you didnt notice, and out of like 50 fights i made you tele about 35-40 times why are u dizzy lol.

+ made you log cuz u didnt keep up, sadly. Nice pray switches tho, truth is that even demonic gorillas change faster pray than u and its true LOL. Retard :P