Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

"squad-bully" getting smoked by #Bully-Squad, The one and only.

P4vzZ73.png

Suh ma lovely kiddos, Today is the day that i decided to post some of the kills we've had against this new clan called "squad-Bully". (they can't come up with their own name, hence they had to copy us.) This new clan, is a singles clan (According to their leader "Treehugger25") and have a big amount of players in it. (Around 20-25 people according to "tamilz" their void ele bow rusher) Whenever we (Bullies) enter the wilderness, they need to outnumber us to atleast have 2% chance of killing someone of our clan.. But that doesn't matter, you're here to see some killpics on them.

King Tamilz AKA Sexy Wizard Rushing people with ele bow, Get's instant ko.

3JtIqrZ.png

Random ass kid who helps SB out gets slapped aswell:

http://imgur.com/tqLcx1w

"Squad bully" the "toxic flamermen" died for his max (broken forgot to take a pic) and returned in rag, but still gets asswhooped:

sZXaaJq.png

Asking randoms to help you out won't really help (outnumbering us by 10+..):

hL9OVdz.png

QPlxcE0.png

bapelulcx slapped for max.

T0P09Z0.png

Skyz dies for nearly a max set to a ragger

nMC4Rkz.png

Jerwood nan half tbed but still dies.

RnR5Sa2.png

After they got slapped, this QTpie decided to start practice nhing vs a npc L0L (sorry, but he legit made my day<3)

zWnVqg9.png

NOTE: WE'VE MISSED LOADS OF SCREENIES, BUT NO WORRIES. WE WILL TAKE THEM FROM NOW ON. =)

Yours sincerely,

#Bunnied

#Bully-Squad

So you got 3 relevant kills on us, Gz Other pictures are pointless :P

How are they pointless, u posted even worse ones bae. :D

Also, alot of us didnt even screenie the max sets we pked from you guys, so Be happy lmfao.

xD! 3 kills for topic LOL.

never heard of kgb or dewician, probably faked kills. and you take a picture of bape when hes pvmin while you guys are hiding from us. LOL.

never heard of kgb or dewician, probably faked kills. and you take a picture of bape when hes pvmin while you guys are hiding from us. LOL.

We run the wilderness nonstop. Whenever we see a kid from your clan, we attack him then u get insta 20 kids even tho if we are only with 3 l0l.

"probably faked kills", hence they were attacking only us and not your team...? Explain to me...?

Sad that you have to constantly change your names to hide.

3 kills in a 15 minute period when we actually have the same amount as you , now I understand why you guys outnumber us by 15 people everytime you get outta safe.

#Bullied

3 kills in a 15 minute period when we actually have the same amount as you , now I understand why you guys outnumber us by 15 people everytime you get outta safe.

#Bullied

They get cleared off of os-scape against normal clans.

Come to spawnpk acting like their good, and get whooped by a server clan with no ts HAHA

Come to spawnpk acting like their good, and get whooped by a server clan with no ts HAHA

IKR LOOL! Soon they will quit this aswell, Believe me. :)

How are they pointless, u posted even worse ones bae. :D

Also, alot of us didnt even screenie the max sets we pked from you guys, so Be happy lmfao.

You posted kills of 0 Risk LOOOL we posted kills of loot.

We never got cleared off os-scape? my team of 6 ran gorillas for weeks.

We never got cleared off os-scape? my team of 6 ran gorillas for weeks.

If you ran gorillas for weeks as a team of 6. On a server with many proper clans competing.

Why are you inferior to a server clan with no ts, that has 10 people active at one time.

You have atleast double our players active at most times.

If you ran gorillas for weeks as a team of 6. On a server with many proper clans competing.

Why are you inferior to a server clan with no ts, that has 10 people active at one time.

You have atleast double our players active at most times.

they are trying to a run a server, so they thought they could handle bully-squad, until they saw us slapping them with 5 of us vs 10 of them, they had to get 15 more ppl for 5 bs members to finally compete. Hence they outnumber us everytime they see us in wilderness :/

#Bullied

yeah lets not forget the 10-1 in 20mins l0l! get good shitters

What the actual fuck these complete retards faking killpics, id love to see a clip or a real killpicture where my loot is on ground. Ive never died for max, or anythign that is worth over 100m, the long scroll u have done even explains that you took that kill picture like 10 minutes after killing me, somewhere where i was trolling or just fucking around.

Throw me a pm and we sesh clown

im so dead irl l00000000000000l Retard you so clueless r0fl 5v5 is still open

Throw me a pm when you are willing to sesh me with matched gear and invys clown. avoider

EDIT: NEVER mind you're a ragslave for your clan. Useless clown

Edited by bapelulcx

useless huh funny thats why i was in osscape better then your whole cc i was whole time at magebank with autistic dog

cleared this guys:ragbot/ragbot202 and all his other alts,stanced 420,been on,king tyler,-diz-,i luv zulrah,ah Apache 64 (he got cleared from autstic dog on his own stream what a idiot),bigdickcuck,majestic jr,harrasing,

some others probs tho but dont remember names rofl well lel smfh if you say you're good in osscape i perm you ass out but dont stop here with your wannabe shit rofl Retard =-P

You are still avoiding, location sesh? as i said, ragslave, not a pker

pretty sweet rofl we cleared your cc even when outnumber'd lol well kk Keep on talking like a child 10v7 was it and we won still lol and half of your cc were rushing/tbing ^.^ but kk 9-0 still from drags 3 or 4 times from graves 3 and from Gorillas lol but kk Keep it in mind that im a "ragslave" when half of your cc Comes in rag/suicide.

youre 15 years old give me a fucking break young virgin youre full of shit LOL. Deffo bullied irl i can already tell LOL.

pretty sweet rofl we cleared your cc even when outnumber'd lol well kk Keep on talking like a child 10v7 was it and we won still lol and half of your cc were rushing/tbing ^.^ but kk 9-0 still from drags 3 or 4 times from graves 3 and from Gorillas lol but kk Keep it in mind that im a "ragslave" when half of your cc Comes in rag/suicide.

Dominic 15yo, shit you type is barely even readable, even tho im foreigner, who learned english at age of 13, im better at it than you. Finish your school, and don't play these games. You clearly can't compete here.

Big retard