Sign in to follow this  
fadiamar

ban

Dear the staff team on spawnpk, and the community, my name is Dani and im 23 years old (irl), i've been playing spawnpk on different acocunts since 2018. Spawnpk, is the server were my heart belong too, i litteraly dream about this game ( noshit ) and i wait for new videos to come out just to watch them, and i be so happy when they come out, the latest time i played on my new account "Fadiamar", and could feel the energy on this server, and that i've missed it after some months not playing it, on my account fadiamar i did donate around 10k$+ in only 1 month, because i feel that this server deserved it, and for me to get rich ofc. One day a random dude pms me on discord, and ask me if i want some cheap spawnpk money, and ofcourse the idiot i am i say yes and trust the progress, and i didnt think about the lose i could get ( ban, lose acc etc) i do it and days after i get ban, its around 1month+ ago, i really need a chance to show you, that i will be one of the most acitve,supportive, and gladly player on this server. i really hope u can give me a chance, not only the staff but the community at it all because this is the server i belong too, my account Fadiamar is fully cleaned i have junks only not even 100b i think. i hope i can get a chance to show u the real deal of rsps. ty for your understanding

Kind regards Dani ( Fadiamar ) 

- My english sucks i know :D 

This should be posted in Account Management > Appeal an Offense with the format:

• The punished username: 
  • The time/data you were punished: 
  • The staff member who punished you: 
  • The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...): 
  • The rule you broke to be punished: 
  • Why should you be unpunished: