Sign in to follow this  
My ags died

Harsh punishments & Staff attitude

hello guys, i have noticed SpawnPK takes a big pride in punshing people which is a good thing but i feel it can go in the wrong direction, i have led a huge community myself in another niche, and doing it like this is not good for new players they will just leave.

people complaining theres no new players for a reason. and that they want to NH someone but theres nobody to NH and sometimes spots are left dead because of this, and i want to see this server grow as i have fallen in love with it.

i did multiple account achievement before that i asked in yell, now u might say that i did not read the rules correctly, which is correct and i accept my punnishment but within reason. and i felt the threat as if im joining the army and not playing a normal game, i understand thhings has rules. but i am also a potential long term player.

Cursed Noob treated me with respect while other mods such as @Kellatha treated me with a bit of an attitude both in the dispute and in-game pretending to be afk to not help me out. when i pmed her saying " hey u told me to pay 5000 bags to free my main account"
She immediately answered, no i did not.
then she said oh yes i did,
then changed her status to AFK to not help me out.

i also tried to contact @snoopy dog many many times through out the week, only 1 out of 8 pms that he replied to me and he stil ignored me when i asked for help

while cursed noob helped me a lot and explained to me the whole situation he was super nice i didnt even mind paying extra because of this, i feel other mods should learn from this.

Thank you.

• Like 1

agreed. the server pop could be double what it is now. Toxic staff been keeping it down for a while. if only ryan knew. he doesn't really care though. he makes enough money off of all you donators.