neonhell

Neonhell's server support application.

1. Desired staff position: server support/moderator
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Neonhell
3. Your age: 28
4. Your time zone: UTC-7
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12-13 hours
6. Why you should receive the position: see below

Neonhell's staff application September 15th, 2023 (last edit 3/28/2024)

Most of you know me as neonhell some as my real name Troy, I have been playing spawnpk for many years and have enjoyed every second of this adventure with you all. Alot of you have witnessed my leadership in action in clans such as vendettas, p0stals, big daddies and imperials.

however I believe it is time for me to truly focus my attention on the community I've grown to love and cherish by firstly retiring from the clans I've been such a huge part of so that i can focus on what matters, our new players and the community as a whole. This is why I've chosen to apply for the server support position.

The love I have for this server and community is only matched by a teachers love of their students. i love seeing players I've helped soar into success like a phoenix that has finally gotten its flame. Throughout my whole life I've always loved helping others and to maintain law and order in a responsible manner.

Over the many years I've been a part of this community I've gathered extensive knowledge about the server whether it be pking or pvm related I will have an answer to your question and will not hesitate to help you in helping you on your adventures.

Currently I am available 11am-9pm utc-7 Monday through Saturday and would love to devote my time to helping you guys accomplish what you thought to be impossible.

Please do not hesitate to pm me if you need anything in game.

Yours truly, Neonhell

• Like 2

About time! Neonhell is not only supremely knowledgeable, passionate, and dedicated to the game, he also has an unparalleled ability to create communities that keep SpawnPK going! Everyone knows this man as the brains behind Deep Wild PK CC's like P0stal. His natural call as a leader, true friend, and welcoming person are all qualities (among more) which I cannot wait to see as a helper to SpawnPK. Neon, it has been an absolute privilege and pleasure to know you all these years, and I am so excited to see this step forward in an application to leadership!

Much love, and appreciation for all you do for SPK,

Kalfka 

Edited by Kalfka
  • Like 1

I've had the pleasure of interacting with Neonhell in-game for quite some time now, and I must say that their dedication and enthusiasm for helping others are truly commendable. Whether it's answering questions from newcomers, resolving in-game issues, or providing guidance on various game mechanics, Neonhell consistently demonstrates a deep understanding of the server and a genuine passion for helping the community thrive.

One of the standout qualities of Neonhell is their approachability and patience. They always maintain a positive and respectful attitude, even in challenging situations. This is a crucial aspect of being on the Support Staff, as it ensures that players feel comfortable reaching out for assistance without fear of judgment.

Moreover, Neonhell has a strong knowledge of the game mechanics, rules, and server policies. This knowledge is essential for anyone taking on a support role, as it enables them to address a wide range of player inquiries effectively and efficiently.

-Puur

• Like 1

I have only been back for a short time now and neon has been nothing but supportive and helpful the whole time and seems to be the only one helping anyone out whenever i am on. i have averaged 10 hrs of play time everyday and he has been on the whole time. if there is ever a open position for a new admin i couldnt think of anyone better to do the job.

• Like 1

Ever since I first met Neonhell as the leader of P0stal, he has struck me as an exceedingly dedicated and helpful person. As a new player, when I had questions regarding pking, the game, etc. I could always rely on Neon to help me out. In my opinion, Neonhell would fit perfectly into the role of an official Server support/Moderator on Spawnpk. 

I wish you all the best,

Heee

• Like 1

I started playing 5 days ago, and Neonhall has been a big help for any questions i needed help with, very fast and knowledable in helping, always active in the help clan chat, i know i speak for the new players we appreciate your help, thank you, you have my vouch, and i hope you get promoted

• Like 1