Sign in to follow this  
Flako

Skull Trick Glitched; Completely AFK, No Clicks

edit: Submitted in bug abuse thread as well, unsure whether it is more appropriate here or there. 

Hi SPK Staff,

I was afk'ing at rogue bandits and died some time between 5:30-6:45AM PST. I was not skulled, nor did I click anything at all between when I started afking and when I died. I lost my skotizo bow and my grand ring, assumingly because of a rumored skull trick glitch that others have just complained about around 6:45-7AM PST.

Others are currently discussing it, such as (IGNs) "Camp Wildy" and "Nike TNS", where they are mentioning that others have complained about it about a week ago, so it seems like the glitch is still alive. 

Please please please look into any logs you can that might help show that I did not click anything between afk start and death. I was not at my PC and was not skulled. Those two items are about 80% of my bank, and I really dont know if I'd want to play anymore assuming they took a good while to save up for.

I'm more than willing to answer and questions or pull anything up on my end if possible.

IGN: Flako

Edited by Flako

Looked at PVP tracker, says the only person that attacked me was "L0O0O00O0O0L", an alt I assume.