romanvask

Bug in log

hello good afternoon, so it's been 3 weeks since i can't get into the game i weigh help on discord but no one helps me my game has this bug saying i'm using vpn but i'm not already reset my internet mold, i formatted it my computer and it still has the same error and I only play at home and from what I've seen it's not just me who has this problem several players sent me a message if I had it too on discord anyway, a message speaks "YOU CAN NOT LOGIN WITH A VPN CONNECTION! PLEASE TRY ON  A DIFFERENT NETWORK."

You can solve the problem by updating the version of the Windows device

There is a hack file in the basic settings of the device, and this is against the rules of the game
There is a link to your ID that violates the rules and has been expelled
There is a deception in entering the game in the sense of multiple networks and multiple IDs on the same registration for one account

You have been blocked from entering because you are violating the rules of the game, and this happens to everyone, and I am the first to be banned for no different reason, but I am certain that it is the ID of the game. It has been tampered with in the game and has been blocked.

Create new settings for the device and enter the game and do not violate the laws