velvino

Application for Server Support - Velvino

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Josh
3. Your age:22

4. Your timezone: (AEST)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-7 hours

6. Why you should receive the position:

Hey guys, velvino here. I've been apart of the community for over 3-4 years now, had my time on and off the game. Now maturing as the years going on, I feel that my knowledge and passion in SpawnPk has led me to wanting to become a staff member and serve to the community as many staff members did when first started. Guiding players through the basics and advanced game mechanics and showing what SpawnPk has to offer will be a delight! Targeting new players and making them feel welcome is where I feel I will succeed in the most, as well as helping existing players unlock and work through new content. 

Being involved in the community for so long, from making Loot from 1000 videos on youtube to show players their potential earnings, to giving out free gear to strangers that are new and may need the assistance. It's all to be continued and embraced as I make my way through the staff ranks! Eventually becoming a Moderator of the server would be amazing! 

Thanks for reading my Application, hope you all have a wonderful day on spawnPk and make sure to message me in game for any guidance! I'd be more than happy to assist you!