Sign in to follow this  
i eat bread

I Eat Bread for Mod really feel like i could help community that i love

Honestly, I Eat Bread, you have actually helped me through alot man, i always pm you asking for help and no hesitation to reply with help i desired for. You're a very nice friend!

+1 rep :D

thanks bro i try :)

bread for mod yes, is there for all players in spk, Always helping out. good luck mate

thank your for recognizing that bro i appreciate the support.

Fuck Trump 4 president, Mr Bread 4 mod defiently, what a genuine and great guy the community deserves. I hope Ryan or Ramzi recognize this fellow as

a new powerful leader in the SpawnPk. +1

p,s Thanks for f#ckin up my killstreak 2x

Good luck bro

Fuck Trump 4 president, Mr Bread 4 mod defiently, what a genuine and great guy the community deserves. I hope Ryan or Ramzi recognize this fellow as

a new powerful leader in the SpawnPk. +1

p,s Thanks for f#ckin up my killstreak 2x

Good luck bro

LOL thank you bro and sorry man much love though!

Big vouch for bread he have helped me multiple times, if bread gets mod i will go back to spawnpk aswell, hes a really good friend of mine <3

Big vouch for bread he have helped me multiple times, if bread gets mod i will go back to spawnpk aswell, hes a really good friend of mine <3

i would love to have you back buddy

no support , nice cc , lol

i am not apart of any cc and no support because of something pk related doesnt bother but feel free to pm for questions if you have them

Something Sexy. +1

Just kidding, i think youre going to make a good mod for all of the players on this server. Good luck buddy! :D

haha thanks man i think so too!

First of all, he is not one of the friendliest players, he is one of the most supportive and helping players I have ever met. If I had any struggles I would not even think who can help, where should I find the answer, if I need any answer "I eat bread" is there, he is always in good mood, and willing to help, he is also one of very few players in the game I can trust. So I think this server community really needs Mod like this. Cheers

First of all, he is not one of the friendliest players, he is one of the most supportive and helping players I have ever met. If I had any struggles I would not even think who can help, where should I find the answer, if I need any answer "I eat bread" is there, he is always in good mood, and willing to help, he is also one of very few players in the game I can trust. So I think this server community really needs Mod like this. Cheers

wow man thanks a lot glad i can be of help to you!

finally I Eat Bread you have made a application for mod bro u got this for sure i know it because you are always online and helping new and old player with the problems and you are always keen to pk ( which is good because its a pk server :P ) i think u would be a good improvement for the server #MAKESPAWNPKBETTER

bounce up

finally I Eat Bread you have made a application for mod bro u got this for sure i know it because you are always online and helping new and old player with the problems and you are always keen to pk ( which is good because its a pk server :P ) i think u would be a good improvement for the server #MAKESPAWNPKBETTER

bounce up

hey man i appreciate your support and yeah i do love pking but im knowledgeable of all pvm as well so i can help with that and prices :P

Hey nice Apply bro seems good and ur a good player in game always being nice to people even when other players starting hating to eachother u will be around to calm them down thats how i like to see spawnpk without alot off flames and bad players we could use more players like u man srsly

Keep it up bro d shit

Edited by stanky blues

Hey nice Apply bro seems good and ur a good player in game always being nice to people even when other players starting hating to eachother u will be around to calm them down thats how i like to see spawnpk without alot off flames and bad players we could use more players like u man srsly

Keep it up bro d shit

im glad you noticed that about me tbh thanks so much

1) you can't apply for mod you have to apply for helper and then earn mod

2) you barely help at all ya you're in help cc sometimes answering the simple questions but I never see you helping over yell or asking the current staff on "hey man you need any help you look really busy" even if we say "nah I got it thanks anyways" its the thought that counts and last but not least forums legit never helping on forums not all your helping has to be ingame hell nick helped only on forums and still got staff.

3) the other day when I said I wouldn't unjail your other account til I heard from ramzi you flipped shit and started flaming me and kept flaming me til nick told you I can't unjail you then you said "oh ok" you basically told me to fuck off because not listening to me but the second a higher rank than myself says something you all of a sudden listen and understand I can't stand people like that

Now you're gonna say "you're just saying this cause you hate me :(" I don't hate anyone I'm just brutally honest