Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger25

BullySquad get smoked lmfao

Yea I said to multi?

U only got 3 kills on us, 2 of them with the ele bow +100hit stop piping up random.

Got legit many more, but i just didn't screenie them cuz i cba.

Next time i will make sure to screenie, np.

"random", you're the one hiding on a random name on forums >.>

Good one, never seen u pking lmao

We baited Mourinho to multi and killed him for max and Try hard fam died twice for max to us lol..

But yea Mourinho and Nick only good ones in ur shitty ass team lol

First of all I am not in bully squad.

Second of all mourinho would slap you so hard you would forget your password to spawnpk.

The only way you can kill him is multi lol, + it wasn't a bait, he was trying to take the piss but got caught out.

why are you ignoring me?

Ignoring u on what?

you permanently muted me for saying get cancer 3 times, and i had 0 warnings before that. str8 perm mute. just because im in the rival clan of yours.

you permanently muted me for saying get cancer 3 times, and i had 0 warnings before that. str8 perm mute. just because im in the rival clan of yours.

You're not permanent muted. You are muted for 24 hours and yes, u did get a warning.

You, propk aka bbceater, hurr and some others got warned at once and u kept going.

You're not permanent muted. You are muted for 24 hours and yes, u did get a warning.

You, propk aka bbceater, hurr and some others got warned at once and u kept going.

seems differently. :Phttp://prntscr.com/dfo2d1

and no. i didnt get any warnings. i said get cancer 3 times and logged out. you didnt say anything during the time

seems differently. :Phttp://prntscr.com/dfo2d1

and no. i didnt get any warnings. i said get cancer 3 times and logged out. you didnt say anything during the time

Mhm.. Then i fucked up...

Anyways u will be un-muted at 8pm GMT +1. (2:25 hrs)

Lol your clan is a joke pretty sure I have smacked your whole clan in singles 😂 You guys talk shit when you kill people 20vs5 and then hide in multi with your joke clan, to scared to step in singles.

#bullysquad #comatose #scaredkiddies #avoidermanmode

Lol your clan is a joke pretty sure I have smacked your whole clan in singles 😂 You guys talk shit when you kill people 20vs5 and then hide in multi with your joke clan, to scared to step in singles.

#bullysquad #comatose #scaredkiddies #avoidermanmode

and whats ur ign. xD. retard :D

Legit all you bullysquad kids are cringe as fuck show the loot and the killpic in one photo instead of showing pointless multi shit or rag kills, delusional rats.

bruh even ythaar is better then your whole cc rofl #bully-squad Retard nh me Singles when i appear'd in nh you instand tbed whole time and rushed so it was no Point on nhing vs you Retards rofl hurr cleared treehugger25 cleared bbceater (imnewsoz) cleared from arteropk propk59 trash avoids after 3fights @edge and Panda fat nice pvming skills Retard r0rf0frl0rflr0flrf0l0rl0rfl

PS:sri is waiting Retard 5v5 come no tber no rushing.

Name on arteropk? LOL

So on this lovely day of December, we took it upon ourselves to show this shit excuse of a team Bullied-Squad how a real team does it,

Let's just say it didnt end well for them, after them posting a fake topic with fake kills, I now have to post this ;)

Boba tea for max, Retard got put in a coffin.

3976d21efd8572bd4db825d65941d17e.png

Sweaty sara for bank, where to start with this 1? I'll just leave it with suicider

7137d4648381889bbaaa3932f1da4281.png

Moonman99 for bank also, This guy holy, suicider with a divine, Never thought i'd see the day

a7bdc43734b04b3ca466b098b6be678e.png

N33blife the tb slave drops ;)

5b8304d00eeb4d0dab90b93343fd90c8.png

bruh even ythaar is better then your whole cc rofl #bully-squad Retard nh me Singles when i appear'd in nh you instand tbed whole time and rushed so it was no Point on nhing vs you Retards rofl hurr cleared treehugger25 cleared bbceater (imnewsoz) cleared from arteropk propk59 trash avoids after 3fights @edge and Panda fat nice pvming skills Retard r0rf0frl0rflr0flrf0l0rl0rfl

PS:sri is waiting Retard 5v5 come no tber no rushing.

Single(s), retard lmao

Edited by 121

It's nice to see these bully squad faggots get put in their place

I mean there really not getting out in there place. Bullysquad has smacked them back and forth in singles, multi pking takes no skill it's all who has the most numbers and gets the most specs off first

It's nice to see these bully squad faggots get put in their place

Lol rs range, you still mad we took half your bank lmao.

Also, they just outnumbered us. We did 1v1's and they got smoked. EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

lol drama alert love these posts, all clans need to get their egos blown some times

Lol rs range, you still mad we took half your bank lmao.

Also, they just outnumbered us. We did 1v1's and they got smoked. EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

I have already posted a few.

U sure u never died to someone else? LOLOL!

Btw, Outnumbering us + using prod specs ain't making u good lmao.

Remember what u said? "You only use custom shit to kill us". Hence you are the one who shows up with prod specs.

EDIT: Proof of u kids avoiding sri. http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4451

By doing so