Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger25

BullySquad get smoked lmfao

Lol rs range, you still mad we took half your bank lmao.

Also, they just outnumbered us. We did 1v1's and they got smoked. EVERY SINGLE OF THEM.

Cant tell if you are serious?? How many times have you suicided on lambo LOL, You do notice we are both in teams right, and when both teams fight gear does not matter neither does opts, you could of left or teled out but you decided to fight us, but that ended being 4-0 to us, Blame your leader for making bad calls/Letting you suiciders stay

? I rape him everytime if we match brews.

Care to explain why you always hide on Lambo in spawns vs us? Doesn't Make Any Sense.

Cant tell if you are serious?? How many times have you suicided on lambo LOL, You do notice we are both in teams right, and when both teams fight gear does not matter neither does opts, you could of left or teled out but you decided to fight us, but that ended being 4-0 to us, Blame your leader for making bad calls/Letting you suiciders stay

So you still think i'm lambo? haha. I mean, i understand you hit the floor too hard and lost some braincells, but yh... Still ironic how u believe po =-p

Also, i'm pretty sure benjamin asswhooped you and bad brid yesterday...?

So you still think i'm lambo? haha. I mean, i understand you hit the floor too hard and lost some braincells, but yh... Still ironic how u believe po =-p

Also, i'm pretty sure benjamin asswhooped you and bad brid yesterday...?

Never lost a nh sesh on this rsps yet, you kids are shit lmfao pm Me Ingame and sesh me.