Sign in to follow this  
Free Band

#Anxiety - MultiPK | Singles | PVM Protection

You will be purged within a week. fear of god cc #FOG

Lmao what? This is literally the dumbest thing I ever heard, it doesn't even make sense

Y'all claim to be the "Most feared and respected clan" yet you're never in wildy, multi or singles, and everytime I spot one of your sheep, my wolfs scare them off. I also spot your sheep BSin' one another constantly, and y'all have to spam @home to get members? HA, It will be fun crushing you. #FOG

Y'all claim to be the "Most feared and respected clan" yet you're never in wildy, multi or singles, and everytime I spot one of your sheep, my wolfs scare them off. I also spot your sheep BSin' one another constantly, and y'all have to spam @home to get members? HA, It will be fun crushing you. #FOG

Please quote and show me where i said "Most feared and respected clan" adele. Why are you calling my members sheep lmao thats new.. Plus my "sheep" are 1v1ing/gambling all the time so they have never bsed each other.. I spam @ home because thats where most players are, you want me to pm each player one by one?

Please quote and show me where i said "Most feared and respected clan" adele. Why are you calling my members sheep lmao thats new.. Plus my "sheep" are 1v1ing/gambling all the time so they have never bsed each other.. I spam @ home because thats where most players are, you want me to pm each player one by one?

Read your own post kiddo. Its also funny that you have to spam, real clans/teams can obtain member without spamming, FoG has obtained it's members by our size, respect and fear throughout the server.

Read your own post kiddo. Its also funny that you have to spam, real clans/teams can obtain member without spamming, FoG has obtained it's members by our size, respect and fear throughout the server.

Kiddo i said "We are SET OUT to be the most dominant + active clan". I'm guessing you don't understand what "set out" means. FOG got their members by spamming yell m8. Thats the only reason I found out about them lmao, nobody fears pixels m8

Kiddo i said "We are SET OUT to be the most dominant + active clan". I'm guessing you don't understand what "set out" means. FOG got their members by spamming yell m8. Thats the only reason I found out about them lmao, nobody fears pixels m8

Shots fired, dude's getting all worked up xD. Clan war us, our Wolfs VS your Sheep.

Shots fired, dude's getting all worked up xD. Clan war us, our Wolfs VS your Sheep.

*pew pew* shots shots. How does my last post make me worked up? :/ . My sheep are to busy doing sheep stuff right now sorry bro, its a sheep thing. You wouldn't understand

*pew pew* shots shots. How does my last post make me worked up? :/ . My sheep are to busy doing sheep stuff right now sorry bro, its a sheep thing. You wouldn't understand

See this is why "anxiety" is a scrubs clan, to scared to war. When ever you're ready to be sat down get at us.

See this is why "anxiety" is a scrubs clan, to scared to war. When ever you're ready to be sat down get at us.

I'm just here to get my post #'s up but anyways, nobody is gonna war if my scrub clan is in a building stage m8

I'm just here to get my post #'s up but anyways, nobody is gonna war if my scrub clan is in a building stage m8

Well, lets end this friendly, when you are ready, war us, formal challenge from FoG to Anxiety, accept (When you're ready) or decline. The choice is yours.

Well, lets end this friendly, when you are ready, war us, formal challenge from FoG to Anxiety, accept (When you're ready) or decline. The choice is yours.

okaaaaaaaaaaaay

IGN: D E L L

IRL Name: Vince

Do you have Discord? Yep

How often do you play SpawnPK? Few hour a day (Got a family and all..)

Rank your bridding skills (1-10) 1

Rate your tanking skills (1-10) I'm a Freaking tank 10

IGN: Warsaw beezy

IRL Name: Zane

Do you have Discord? No

How often do you play SpawnPK? Often 3-4 hours a day, more on weekends

Rank your bridding skills (1-10) 6

Rate your tanking skills (1-10)8

IGN: Warsaw beezy

IRL Name: Zane

Do you have Discord? No

How often do you play SpawnPK? Often 3-4 hours a day, more on weekends