Usmc

Banned for absolutely no reason.

Basically I made a donation and it never went through  in game.I contacted MichaelMyers and he created a ticket. A few days later the donation re-deposited into my bank without me doing anything. I then get banned for a “charge back” when you can clearly see Michael saying it is not a charge back unless I claim the donation in game which I never did. Obviously they’re going to delete this post of for being money hungry so if you see this before the staff do just be careful they are money hungry. Below is the chat log we had.

Michaelmyers: “A ban is not issued unless you ::Claim your bonds ingame, and then get your money back, after you have received the bonds ingame, i will ask him about it, it could be a misunderstanding not sure. Getting your money back when you have not claimed your bonds, ingame is not charging back and wouldn't result in a ban, and that doesnt make much sense, items can pend for 4-5 days, and its not automatically returned or refunded by the owner, it stays pending, until it's done. ill get you an answer, not sure how long it will take, i dont know the owners schedule.”

Me: Okay thank you but I never received the bonds so it wouldn’t be a charge back”

Michaelmyers: “if you want unbanned you can pay the 500 back.”

Edited by Usmc

No I made the donation and it went through but in game I couldn’t claim anything. Michael made a ticket and told me to stand by which was fine. After a few days I checked my bank account and saw a refund was pending in my account, I didn’t charge back I figured the owner refunded due to the inconvenience and then I got banned for “charging back” even after Michael stated you only get banned for charging back after you claim the items in game which I never did. 

A refund has to be authorized by the person they are refunding, your bank and or paypal will NEVER try to refund you without your permission. So stop making excuses, you chargeback, there is no possible way for it to be different. topic closed, locked, nothing more to say. Kellatha explained it better on your appeal. 

• Like 1