Doggy

Gimme Staff - Doggy

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tyler

3. Your age: 21

4. Your timezone: EST

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3+ Hrs

6. Why you should receive the position:

I've been playing the server since early 2017... Or 2016? I understand the player base, game mechanics, rules, and simple/complex things regarding the server, although to an extent. There hasn't been a new staff member in over a year, a fresh face could help since there are times when the server has no staff on for hours and more staff can help with that. I take and have taken leadership positions at work which has taught me the importance of personal images, representation, and how to act when I need to act a certain way. I've put put in the position of "power" before and it's something I'm able to handle, I don't do rash things and do my best to hear each side of the story and find a common ground and I'm not afraid to ask for advice and be humbled. I'm not overly toxic or rude and being put in a higher position would definitely reduce the banter that I throw out, even then I never discriminated people nor do I have personal vendettas against anyone. I have had mistakes in the past and I understand that might affect decisions and create concerns but I believe that due to the circumstances in the specific case that it's something that can be looked past.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, Any Questions and Concerns feel free to reach out.
V/r
Doggy

Edited by Doggy
  • Like 1