Sign in to follow this  
m90

M90.

Hello and goodbye, Players of SpawnPk.

I briefly want to state that I have recently decided that I should stop playing this game.

I was becoming too addicted to it, spending over 8 hours daily on it.

Every day I was waking up only to play this game. It is time I get out of my room and do something productive and get a job.

For my own benefit I have decided to quit SpawnPk forever as it has been generally bad for my health.

I had many good times on the server and achieved much as I played.

However it is now time now for me to leave and move on with my life.

As I have achieved so much I realized there was nothing left with the game.

I was wasting my time.

I earned the completionist cape, became one of the richest players, had a kdr of 12, and so on.

I have had my fun with this game and like all good things they must come to an end.

Today on 2016 Nov 27, I am officially quitting.

I gave away my 2T bank today and asked [super-Mod] Nick to uid ban me so I will never be able to play again.

As of now I am banned as I have requested, so you will not see me again.

Goodbye, and thank you to all of the people who have been kind and supportive to me.

I wish you the best regards.

Sincerely

~M90

Edit: this was a mistake i'm coming back! :]

Edited by m90

When i play this game to much i just quit for like 2-3 months then i come back for like 1 month and etc. Goodbye

that's a good thing that you think about you're health. myself, i play around 6 hours a day on weekdays and a good 12 on weekends. I'm really considering quitting myself. sad to see you go bud after cleaning me. :(

You replied on my farewell after I left, and I never noticed, but it seems like you left 2 hours after you found out I was leaving. I did some digging, and I have found that almost everybody I know is gone, including you :(. I'm not sure if you ever see this, but send me a pm with your Skype?

- Man, I fucking miss you