Yandon's Server Support Application

Hello everyone!

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Brandon

3. Your age: 25

4. Your time zone: Eastern Standard time

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12

6. Why you should receive the position:

First of all I would like to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to read my application! I am a well known player within the game and I have been around a very very long time. I have been around since shortly after the initial release of SPK however in the beginning days I did not play as much as I do now with all of the new content the game now has. 

Why do I think I deserve the position? I feel like I deserve the position due to the amount of time and dedication I put into the game, not only for myself but for other players around me. I spend my days grinding for personal achievements on my own account, but also helping other players both old and new in the process. I am always looking out for newer players seeking out aid from more veteran players as I very well know the start of a new game can be VERY confusing. I help new players on a daily basis with multiple issues ranging from; account progression, teleport questions, gear upgrades, where to start, how to make money, what path they should be going down for the best outcome in shortest period of time, I try to help out new players with gear starter packs if I have the funds available to make the early game not so rough on them as well. My pms are flooded on a daily basis by the amount of new players that I have helped and continue to help, which you could very well see for yourself the amount of time that I put in to help all the newcomers if you check my pm history.

Everything mentioned does not only apply to newer players but older players who may have quit and are returning or just older players seeking advice in general on the game. There isn't a face I turn away in regards to help regardless of the situation. Everyone is an equal and this also applies to our history together.

You may be wondering, *regardless of our history together* what does he mean by that? Lets face it... SPK is a competitive game by nature that involves skill in some sort of fashion. There are people in the game who probably do not like me for numerous reasons. People get upset at me or flame me for killing them in the wilderness if they have risk. We may exchange some words together and obviously sometimes things may get heated between players! This to me is 100% normal and is completely understandable as I have been on both sides of the spectrum in-game and in real life. I do not think I have any offence history on SPK as long as I've played but that doesn't mean in my prior days I didn't used to flame people. I've come a long way since those days and now I tend to fight flame with sarcasm instead, as it comes off less severe and people tend to usually just steer away quickly which helps sway away any unwanted or un-needed flame (racism specifically). All this to say, I don't care if you dislike me or have had an issue with me in the past or even in the present. It wont change the fact that I will still help with any issues you may need help with, I'm not one to hold a grudge.

I also believe I am a very trusted member within the community. Very very many people in the game would trust me with anything and a lot of people in the game can vouch for my honesty which I think is very valuable to have as an asset if I was to ever have a chance at joining the SPK staff team. 

I would also like to note that I am always pushing for positive aspects towards the game, and am very community driven. I am always trying to add suggestions to the game in the SPK discord that benefits ALL players in an equal fashion.

So once again, I just want to thank you for taking the time to read this. I do appreciate it.

This player here is one of the many reasons I decided to actually put in an application today as I figured, you know what? Maybe I do have a shot in becoming an official helper.

f054467c495bf1d2cc67f8f1d4e5e25f-png.jpg

Thank you everyone!

• Like 2

Ihr kleinen hurensöhne fick euch und das Spiel spawnpk, ihr habt nicht mal eine zweite Chance gegeben, was seit ihr für Menschen ihr barstarde