deniedae

Original owner of account mounaki

Hey guys my names deniedae also known as mounaki ever since i changed my name in game with 1000 bags a long time ago also known as denied hp. i believe this could be in the wrong topic, but i did try and ask discord and no replys

I've been playing spk for about 4 years on and off and i tried logging onto my account, and the password was changed i've donated over a couple thousand dollars in my time playing spawnpk over the last couple years on my email address deniedae@gmail.com, i know all previous passwords where the account was made, first original ip address and multiple paypal transactions of all the time i've donated.

i believe i need access to my account as im the original owner and its only fair as i have donated over 5000 and im a mythic account i had alot of good friends and many people can back me up but the proof is in the pudding, back log check the account see where the account was originally made and how long it was active in that location and now its in a different location 

i believe buk lau/sum boo doo has been active on the account, evading jail time, bans, he rwts which you should also check into

https://imgur.com/a/c4YweKi

Hello @deniedae! Can you hop in game on a new account so we can verify connection logs and start the recovery process.

Topic Locked.