Sign in to follow this  
MC davo

banned my account

because no one has wanted to help me recover my ckanpk account I just made another account and I have just been banned also just because I am Latino? I am not vznlano nor do I sell money or anything like that I have my job only play for fun and because I like the game and that is why here I keep insisting to play again in my account ckanpk I do not want to continue creating accounts or tell me if they will never let me play so as not to continue I try to play with other accounts.

Edited by MC davo

I need my account back and they remove the ip block also I love to play and I want to continue playing someone can help me?

I can not believe that just because I am Latino I am forbidden to play this game I am very bad vibes of all the mods that I ask them on my own and they take away my accounts again because?? if I've never done anything wrong just by playing? for being Latino?

look good morning I never used a hack, I never bought or sold anything, my account had practically nothing, you guys from the staff could even look at me in the fight every day doing task and you still banned my account for no real reason. some kind of prejudice with Brazilians you must have because out of the blue my account was banned.

Hello @MC davostaff would never ban someone because he is from Brazil lol, you broke the rules 100% , if you were UID banned and you making new accounts they will ban you because you are evading.

So the best thing to do is post an appeal in "Appeal an Offense" section, here

Please use the following format for your appeal to be processed:

The punished username:

The time/data you were punished:

The staff member who punished you:

The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):

The rule you broke to be punished:

Why should you be unpunished:

Other information:

Also keep in mind that:

6: Punishment Threads (Forum-based)

• Making a thread about a previous Infraction/warning/ban in any section other than appeals will lead you to get further punishment.
  • If a staff member has punished you, it was for a reason. You can make ONE appeal, and ONE appeal only. If your appeal is declined, try again in two weeks.
  • If you feel a punishment placed upon you by a staff is unfair, private message another staff member and they'll help you out.
  • Any ban evading or posting elsewhere will result in a void of your appeal and further punishment. Ramifications are in place for a reason.

good luck 

Edited by maherco