Sign in to follow this  
ashbk2

they banned me :c

hello good afternoon I tell you what happens is that I have been playing on this server for 6 years I remember even kellatha helped me with my pin about 3 years ago the problem is that a year ago I stopped playing and I lend the account to a friend from the republic Dominican and he told me about when he wanted to pke warrior and I used his when I wanted to pke from a distance, the problem is that I played again since I changed cities and now I have time again, and I went in and had nothing, he had stolen everything , so as I saw that there were missions with good bonuses, it occurred to me to do the daily missions in several accounts, I did it for 24 to 48 hours, I recovered a couple of things, and I stopped doing it, I swear not, I will never do it again I was going to do, what happened is that I came back from work and they banned me, I tried to create another account and it turned out that they banned my IP, I know I was wrong but it was only to recover a little of what was stolen from me, no, I did not recover or 10%, was to hold up uploading and be able to pvmear, please if you could give me One chance I need my account back I invested a lot of time and money in it, please I've been playing and sharing this server for many years, it's not fair to others either but at the same time it's not fair that they stole everything from me, I was happy to have recovered at least the minimum for pvme the slay mask bounty cape and bow :c please I ask you to unban :c it was to stand up and be able to pvme, please if you could give me a chance I need my account back I invested a lot of time and money on it, please I've been playing and sharing this server for many years, it's not fair to others either but at the same time it's not fair that everything was stolen from me, I was happy to have recovered at least the minimum for pvme the slay mask bounty cape and bow :c please I ask you to unban : Cfue to stand up and be able to pvmear, please if you could give me an opportunity I need my account back I invested a lot of time and money in it, please I have spent a lot of time years not playing and sharing this server either, it's fair to others but at the same time it's not fair that they stole everything from me, I was happy to have recovered at least the minimum for pvme the slay mask bounty cape and bow: c please I ask you to unban :cc please I ask you to unban :cc please I ask you to unban :c