ManInBlack

Account Banned

I went to sleep and when I woke up my account was banned, I would like to know why.
I hope you answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks!

Tiago Goudel - ManInBlack

• Like 1

We were gamble yesterday, i remember going to some flower poker with you. I woke up banned and I don't know why. Sad :/

Just now, d3thbir4n9 said:

same thing here mate  is your alt working or that banned 2?

I created a secondary account and it got banned too. I dont know what is happening.

same thing happend to me mate done know ive made a ticket just have to wait for a staff member i just got my e boots 2 :(

Just now, d3thbir4n9 said:

same thing happend to me mate done know ive made a ticket just have to wait for a staff member i just got my e boots 2 :(

Can you give me the link to the discord server?

yup they saying io have 2 this is shocking ive done nothing wrong probz had 10t im appealing this is wrong on so many lvls

They have access to our accounts don't they?

Just look, I recently lost everything and this weekend I started to recover thanks to the cursed dp.

I have almost nothing, I lost everything last week.

I'm from Brazil and there's no way I could have done something like that, especially with someone from another country.

I'm just a gambler who just lost everything and was starting to recover.

Maninblack, you were banned for rwt, we have the proper evidence needed to show the owner if he wants to see it, post on the appeal section.