Djthebully

Be careful guys bank "bug"

Hello guys my names DJ I'm just making this thread to bring light to something I had stumbled across recently, So a few days ago I had lost my cash stack in Bank and I was confused as to what happened upon further review and after I had submitted a ticket I decided to go mess around and try to replicate what could have happened what I ended up figuring out was involving the shift Key and how it allows you to Withdraw or deposit all if your holding that key while in bank. If you are holding the shift key prior to clicking on the bank to open it sometimes the bank screen will appear and even if you click the item in your inventory after the bank is open it will still register the item to be dropped instead of deposited to bank. I will be linking a video of me demonstrating exactly what I mean for those that are confused. But to put it in the most simple terms just always double check after using shift key to bank items. Thank you guys and stay safe out there grinding.

Edited by Djthebully

Glad I found this, my wanderer’s ring (I) disappeared on me recently an I’ve played for a while, all while shift dropping items frequently an I’ve never dropped valuable items. Well apparently I dropped my ring an after reading this, this is the only explanation I have for my ring disappearing. I will definitely be turning off shift drop & will double check to make sure every time I bank from now on. Thanks for making people aware. 

• Thanks 1