Sign in to follow this  
dork squad1

Old app

Forgot to include this in the above- if there is any feedback for me please provide it good or bad! always happy to hear someone out and use everything as a learning opportunity :)

Although its a late reply, i must say i never see you ingame, maybe were on a different time zone. I for sure dont recognize your ingame name, however i dont see any trouble with you, so i cant give a +1 yet, i will remain neutral for now. If you are going for staff still goodluck! i keep an eye out for you ingame. 

IGN: ramyOG 

This is one of the most solid dudes out there, he helped me so much in game going from information to items. definitely deserves staff position cause does nothing BUT HELP, no matter what question you have. All around really good dude for the position 

On 10/2/2022 at 6:40 PM, ramZOG said:

IGN: ramyOG 

This is one of the most solid dudes out there, he helped me so much in game going from information to items. definitely deserves staff position cause does nothing BUT HELP, no matter what question you have. All around really good dude for the position 

My guy! Thanks so much for the feedback!! 

17 hours ago, imtheillest said:

Nicest guy on spawnpk.. helps so often and would be a great addition to the team!

Thanks so much for the kind words brotha! Much appreciated 🫡🥰

+1

Super nice guy. He's been super helpful to me and answered probably way too many questions. Anytime I'm playing and can't seem to find the answer to my question I click the friends list button and know immediately who would give a super quick and friendly response/answer. Opened a Christmas cracker with him tonight as a small thankyou and he gave me his half of the loot. Really nice guy and I'm sure he would fit the Helper role nicely. 

On 10/9/2022 at 1:01 AM, Witness said:

+1

Super nice guy. He's been super helpful to me and answered probably way too many questions. Anytime I'm playing and can't seem to find the answer to my question I click the friends list button and know immediately who would give a super quick and friendly response/answer. Opened a Christmas cracker with him tonight as a small thankyou and he gave me his half of the loot. Really nice guy and I'm sure he would fit the Helper role nicely. 

Thanks so much for such a kind response!! Appreciate it!

this guy is really awesome i swear to god i asked him about many things and he instant answer my questions and doesn't let me feel that im wasting his time or something like that he is really nice guy and appreciate everything you're really good person and good friend to have 

2 hours ago, 1day u may said:

this guy is really awesome i swear to god i asked him about many things and he instant answer my questions and doesn't let me feel that im wasting his time or something like that he is really nice guy and appreciate everything you're really good person and good friend to have 

Thank you so much!! Its my absolute pleasure to help brotha keep the questions coming- they keep me on my toes and help me learn as well!

On 6/4/2022 at 7:31 AM, michaelmyers said:

Although its a late reply, i must say i never see you ingame, maybe were on a different time zone. I for sure dont recognize your ingame name, however i dont see any trouble with you, so i cant give a +1 yet, i will remain neutral for now. If you are going for staff still goodluck! i keep an eye out for you ingame. 

Thanks so much for the willingnes to give me An opportunity Michael! Much appreciated

Dork squad1 has done nothing but help me and other people from what I’ve seen and he’s been very supportive toads me and other emotionally I am very grateful that he is a part of SPK.

Man, ive known dork personally for the better part of 3 years now, as wild and off the wall as he may seem at times, he genuinely is one of the best kind of people. Dork has always been helpful to me, and seeing this makes me believe hes the same to others.  Im sure he has heaps of knowledge on the game but also great at some good banter. +1 for me. Goodluck buddy.

13 hours ago, Angryyyy said:

Man, ive known dork personally for the better part of 3 years now, as wild and off the wall as he may seem at times, he genuinely is one of the best kind of people. Dork has always been helpful to me, and seeing this makes me believe hes the same to others.  Im sure he has heaps of knowledge on the game but also great at some good banter. +1 for me. Goodluck buddy.

Angry My boyyy such a pleasure to know you bro. Thanks so much!! 

+1

Saw me struggling to figure stuff out and lent a helping hand in many ways. With my questions and what I should be focusing on as this was my first ever custom server.
Dork is a quality human, and this position fits their personality to a T. 

On 10/10/2022 at 6:40 PM, 1day u may said:

Ty so much!! 

10 hours ago, bengerd said:

top lad nothing but a nice guy why isnt he already staff :D

Haha bengerd my boy welcome to the server bro nice to have you!

13 hours ago, Bronze Gent said:

Helped me immensely when I first joined. I appreciate him a ton, and has made the server enjoyable for me.

So glad to hear bro. Keep the questions coming! 

15 hours ago, Invigorate said:

+1

Saw me struggling to figure stuff out and lent a helping hand in many ways. With my questions and what I should be focusing on as this was my first ever custom server.
Dork is a quality human, and this position fits their personality to a T. 

What a nice comment, thanks so much!! Hope youre enjoying the server bro.its not like any other custom rsps you ever played. Just wait for the hween/christmas event.  There is a TON of content Here so feel free to keep reaching out, happy to help in any way I can!