Sign in to follow this  
Rot vex

Vexs server support application

1. Desired staff position:server support

2. Your name (first name would suffice):james

3. Your age:31

4. Your timezone:gmt-4

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:5-8

6. Why you should receive the position: ill get started with this first so players know what I've done, I have many many priors from flaming mainly so to being baited plus I never really report players flaming me i just flame back aswell as a real world trade ban for attempt account sale which I was banned for a year and a half and worked hard to be unbanned so I wouldn't do something silly again. I'm a very very old player starting back from the beginning of spawnpk so my knowledge base is very up there and I'd like to give back to the community rather than take as I have in the past, let's not make comments such as he pked me so -1 that's rather unfair being its well a pvp server and it's the wildy, I do apologize if I have flamed again if you talk Ill to me I would have had no issue returning the favor but its something that I work on daily, I mainly come home from work and hop on the game so that stress is transfered which isn't fair to you all but I do hope to help everyone as I did before when I was staff for Ryan on his old server
Edited by Rot vex
  • Like 3

+1. Vex is an active player who has a deep knowledge of the game. He is also well known in the community and easy to approach for help with in game issues.

• Like 1

I've know this man for years,ever since the server that this one was copied off of, he deserves it.

• Like 1

+1

Know him since I started playing the server back in 2019, one of the coolest dudes I've ever met over here, always helpful and respectful with others who also show him respect. 

• Like 1

I dont know you very well, but i do see some helping ingame, so your headed in the right direction, for now its a +1, lets keep it that way! 

+1, Always active and is a library of knowledge when it comes to the game. Easy to talk to and very friendly (don't catch him in the wildy). I vouch

On 8/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, Sit Idiot said:

Pull his chat logs from 2018 -1 no vouch

I have nothing to hide and paid the time for any prior but don't make an account just to -1 it doesn't look good on you

I’m playing Spwnpk since 2016, I’ve seen so many players coming and going.

Vex is one of the few ppl active today that I personally trust, he maybe appear rude in wilderness (but who doesn’t in spwnpk) otherwise he’s very respectful and friendly.

+1

On 5/16/2022 at 9:57 PM, Rot vex said:

1. Desired staff position:server support

2. Your name (first name would suffice):james

3. Your age:31

4. Your timezone:gmt-4

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:5-8

6. Why you should receive the position: ill get started with this first so players know what I've done, I have many many priors from flaming mainly so to being baited plus I never really report players flaming me i just flame back aswell as a real world trade ban for attempt account sale which I was banned for a year and a half and worked hard to be unbanned so I wouldn't do something silly again. I'm a very very old player starting back from the beginning of spawnpk so my knowledge base is very up there and I'd like to give back to the community rather than take as I have in the past, let's not make comments such as he pked me so -1 that's rather unfair being its well a pvp server and it's the wildy, I do apologize if I have flamed again if you talk Ill to me I would have had no issue returning the favor but its something that I work on daily, I mainly come home from work and hop on the game so that stress is transfered which isn't fair to you all but I do hope to help everyone as I did before when I was staff for Ryan on his old server

-1 cause ur gay