Sign in to follow this  
Chill Vibes

World Peace is applying for helper rank. I feel like the server needs some help!

The account i am applying for is my account "World Peace"

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tevin

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: Virgina

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12 hours minimum normally, weekends more than likely going to be 15+ hours.

6. Why you should receive the position: The Title says it all. I see that people need help all the time and i help them out of good of my heart, but recently a staff member suggested i apply for helper, and it made me realize that i would be able to help even more. I'm willing to devote my time towards helping the server. Basically a little bit about me: I am a friendly, active, player on spawnpk who literally will try their very best to talk to all, and help all. i tend to take time out of my schedule to help others, i put you guys first before myself. I am very selfless and humble. I make youtube videos for both the entertainment for players who play spawnpk , and to bring in new players. Feel Free to talk to me in game i don't bite ^_^.

Staff requirements:

You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. Check!

You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. Check!

You must be proficient in English. Check! It's the only language i know, and i'm american.

Keep it professional. Check!

Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalization, etc.) Check!

Gambling is not prohibited for moderators but it is preferred to be kept at a minimum. Won't be a problem, i don't gamble that often.

Should be active in-game; 4-6 hours a day on average is preferred. Exceptions may occur. I play from 3PM to at least 3AM if not more daily EST.

Must be relatively active on the forums - I try my best, but i can try even harder!

You must have an attitude of friendliness, respectfulness and minimal flaming. We understand that the competitive nature of PK servers may lead to some situations with flaming. As long as they're infrequent and mild you should still qualify. Understood.

Edited by Chill Vibes

+1 from me, i generally see him helping players out when needs. I personally know him and would be a great addition to the team.

+1!!!!! He is active, friendly and helps out people when they're in need!! Goodluck man! You deserve it ❤️