Sign in to follow this  
Primatol

Reward Youtubers- A Must Read

Spawnpks Team needs to reward youtubers. IMO its a huge oversite to not reward youtubers. A rank in game for some is awesome but let's be real its free advertising. It gets to a point where players imo are taken advantage of. Reward some of these youtubers with something at least. Im not saying pay everyone but offer something. Host giveaways, push some of the better content creators and help them grow.  Set some goals and ranks within a youtube rank that have rewards.  From what I've notice is a lot of people will make about 10 videos and be done for good.  There is nothing to keep chasing, set something up that makes sense. Huge lack of effort here. Its a shame, more videos up more people watching and playing pretty simple. 

• Like 1

advertising the client should be rewarded and you'd be mistaken to believe that some of these youtubers haven't gotten anything for their videos besides a red icon by there name. But rewarding every youtuber and there 10 second edit of a shitty gambling session would be dumb.

Edited by niiccckk

9 hours ago, niiccckk said:

advertising the client should be rewarded and you'd be mistaken to believe that some of these youtubers haven't gotten anything for their videos besides a red icon by there name. But rewarding every youtuber and there 10 second edit of a shitty gambling session would be dumb.

I agree. Im mainly talking about the youtubers with 4k or lower sub counts. 

I do agree. However you need to understand that contracted youtubers receive a bond package for giveaways to assist them. Newer youtubers may be geared towards breaking a rule and gambling that package for personal gain. (which has been done before with smaller youtubers)

There are stepping stones to any business and I don't think trying to become a youtuber should be any different. The beginning is a grind and if you are consistent you will reap the rewards. 

But yes there should be a minor form of incentive for newer youtubers posting consistently to assist them in growing