Sign in to follow this  
Haloz

Haloz Application for Youtube Rank

1. Link to your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_J1zyOv05uQMb0uCAPD7nA

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Soul

3. Your age: 26 

4. Your location: Michigan, USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-8 hours more if i'm not at work, I manage two restaurants 

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe i bring unique content to the SpawnPk youtube scene. I focus on highlighting core gameplay of the server and not just a single activity EG gambling.

I try my absolute best to show everything SpawnPK has to offer because I have a passion for this server. Every single one of my uploads are well put together and edited nothing is just thrown together.

It's my wish to also expand into livestreaming I'm working on a very unique setup that will set me apart from other content creators. It's my goal to strive for high quality uploads to properly showcase all the work that has gone into making this server as entertaining as it's been all these years.  

I've spent a lot of hours on voice with you. I really got to know you and your intentions. You intend on spreading nothing but joy and positivity to spawnpk with your videos. Big +1 from me.