Sign in to follow this  
3d176

$10 bond glitch for RAMZI

Recently i bought a $10 bond from the vote store in hopes on selling it to another player, but when i went to try and trade it the item was untradable. Is there anyway i can get a refund of some sort since when i checked in the vote store to make sure it was tradable it didn't say anything about being un-trade able or anything i made sure to check before i bought it but after i bought it then i figure out by trading it that its untradable.

Edited by 3d176

When Ryan dropped the update adding those to the vote shop it was said that they were untradable. But I do agree that "untradeable" should be added to the items description seeing as the thread with all of the voting content updates has been archived.

It should be added but it's also kind of implied. When it was released it was stated in the update, not your fault for being not being aware. On the other hand, you could of easily asked someone on help cc or on yell, or does no one help now a days? Should of done some research before buying an item worth so many vote points mate.