Sign in to follow this  
Hulzuh

Staff Application - Hulzuh

Dear SpawnPK,

1. As high as possible of course, I strafe to succes and I'd love to help the server the best I can. I have alot of staff experience on several other games so I know how it works =)

2. Ricardo

3. I am 18 years old.

4. I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

5. I can play between 4-8 hours a day.

6. I'd like to receive this position because I love to help and I love to learn more stuff related to RSPS staffing. I have a decent amount of experience being staff on big minecraft servers such as MineHQ. I have been playing this server for a while and I really enjoy playing it, I also am former SoulSplit staff. I'd love to be staff on this server to help players with what ever they need. I am also applying because I only see 1 staff member online at the time which is Jordyn.

Thanks for reading my application,

Sincerely,

Ricardo/Hulzuh

First of all, I've never seen you in-game so i really can't tell if you're "helpfull" or not.

Secondly, you just created your forum account with only 1 post (an application) which is not enough to apply for a rank.

I'd say, be more active in-game + forums and re-apply later on.

Sorry, but i stay neutral for now. Goodluck though.

First of all, I've never seen you in-game so i really can't tell if you're "helpfull" or not.

Secondly, you just created your forum account with only 1 post (an application) which is not enough to apply for a rank.

I'd say, be more active in-game + forums and re-apply later on.

Sorry, but i stay neutral for now. Goodluck though.

Thanks for your feedback, yeah I know. Didn't need anything from the forums that is why I didn't make an account before, I have been quite active ingame the past few weeks. But I guess, I haven't seen you around, maybe timezones :P