Sign in to follow this  
The Mint

Mint's Raids rework suggestions

I have ran over 3000 raids and have both type of grandmaster raids unlocked. From these raids I have some suggestions to change raids to be more new player friendly and well balanced. The current raid layout for ranks should be changed to masters unlocked at 100 raids and grandmaster moved to 300 raids. To accommodate these changes a new rank should be made at 500, which is the same as grandmaster with a very slight drop rate boost. 

I also believe raids need a few new rares added to them. I think frosty branch should be added to cox and a blood reaper hilt should be added to tob. These items should be very rare about the same as a dragon upgrade scroll. With these items, they can be added to repair dwarf with hefty fee(to upgrade/craft the items). 

other fixes I would like to see changed to tob
-> fix the tob raid menu description to be accurate 
-> currently tob has a lot of dead clicks, especially bloat. These needs to be fixed. 
->In nylo room, the damage from the smaller tics can continue to hit you and kill you after the boss has spawned
->nylo pet does not work as intended, please fix 

other fixes I would like to see changed to cox
-> Currently when you die in cox, you have to go through about 100 doors before you get back. 

Edited by The Mint

+1 Blood reaper hilt/scythe would be sick to see as a drop, to me I really don't like the idea of the event items which are some of the bis being so limited