ghost

Ghost - Helper Application

+1 I could definetly see Ghost being in the SPK staff team without a doubt! Always active, helps out the community with questions and help in general. He does everything he can in order to make the player feel like they have received the help they needed.

• Like 1

+1 I think Ghost would be nice addition to staff, Very friendly and active! We can use more staff members as sometimes it takes hours just waiting for staff to come online yet alone get a response. 

• Like 1

good lad, helps when he can and is very informative would be good to see some new help around spk 

• Like 1

I've known you for a while now. You are trustworthy and a very helpful person overall. It is easily a +1 from me, however I would like to see you helping ppl in the SPK discord, maybe in forums and the help cc to give you an idea of what being staff is like.

• Like 1

100% stand by ghost as a staff member, always active on the game, constantly helping out everyone to the best of his abilities, I wish to see him getting promoted to a staff member, let's hope that day is very soon 👃