ghost

Ghost - Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Bill - ign: Ghost

3. Your age: 29

4. Your timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time) 

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-7 

6. Why you should receive the position: 
I’ve been able to build great friendships and experiences through the past 4 plus years of playing SpawnPK with numerous people! In my personal life I genuinely
love helping people, as I do a lot of volunteer work IRL as well. When it comes down to it I want SpawnPK to grow and become more successful then ever so that 
it will continue to be a top level server throughout the years to come! I believe that this starts off with new players as they join and being willing to help 
out with any questions or concerns that they have. I try and help people now, but would love to be able to dive deeper into this role. That’s why I’d like to 
become a helper and quite frankly I didn’t think of it until a few friends told me that I should apply. At the end of the day I think a server will go as 
far as it’s community, I’d like to be a part of making SpawnPK’s community the best in all RSPS.

I also started to make YouTube videos for spawnpk recently in a way to share spawnpk with more people! I’ve also enjoyed it as a stream to be able to give back to the community through some fun giveaways!

Personal Accomplishments in SPK:

Enchanted Boots (i)

Enchanted Gloves (i)

Elder Blood Ring (i) (Elder blood Ring + Ring of Vigour (I))

Enchanted Heart

Blood Amulet of Fury (or)

Blood Slayer Helmet

Grand Comp. Cape (Melee)

Grand Luck Falcon Pet

Enchanted Hunter Garb set (minus cape)

Gilded Fairy mini-pet

Completionist III

• Like 1

100% vouch for Ghost ever since I met him he has impressed me with the type of person/player he is, a lot of people have mixed feelings about people who gamble often but he never lets emotions get in his way of being nice and helpful to someone even if he is losing bad. Once I saw he was going for staff I had to come give my support as I can't honestly think of a better choice. Every time I log in he is taking time out of what he is doing and offering help to players. +1 all the way and good luck on your journey!

• Like 1

100% vouch for this guy! Nice, loyal, and I don't ever recall anyone having any serious issues with him. He would make a great addition to the staff team as well as improve it if I'm being honest :)

• Like 1

100% support, Ghost has always been friendly and a great guy ingame. He helps all new players and is a really active member of Spawnpk. I would love to see him get promoted!

• Like 1

Fully support Ghost as a helper, he has a positive influence on the community and is very helpful to new and existing players!

• Like 1

Such A Great Friend On Here, And I Can't Call Many People "Friend" On RSPS And Truly Mean It, Just More Of An "Acquaintance". If You Didn't Say +1 For This You'd Have To Have Something Personal Against The Man. No Reason I'd See Anyone Would Say No. SO I'LL SAY IT AGAIN! +1 GIVE THIS MAN SS/HELPER!

• Like 1

Cool dude, I've enjoy my interaction with this man and he replies back. Friendly player, helpful and a YouTuber for Spawnpk +1

• Like 1

very helpful even with what he cant control he will try and get someone who can . recommend him for staff anyday. need more active staff anyways

• Like 1

This guy is an absolute legend and an all round bloke. Definitely deserves this spot. I strongly support this application. Ghost has done many great things for the server and is a great asset to have in the game. He is always looking out for new players and helping them out. He goes far beyond his ways and does a great job. +1 for me.

• Like 1

Ghost has been a sweet guy since I have come back to Spawnpk. He is always nice to chat with, helps newer players, and his videos have also been pretty entertaining. I think he would be a great Helper Mod! :D

• Like 1

Spk toxic server and we cant lie about that and players like Ghost very rare he is so nice and help when he can Definitely want him to be staff member :)

• Like 1