oxygenthief

OxygenThief: An Explanation #REALSHIT

Hi guys!

Long time no see!

Its been a while since I've been on the game and I feel in a good place now so thought I'd poke my head up with a bit of the reasoning behind why I haven't been making content.

Firstly thanks to all the boys, my videos are still getting quite a few views months after I have last uploaded! so thank you very much for the support!

Now to get into the REAL shit!

I suffer and have done for a long time with quite severe depression.

I have PTSD in part mostly due to my childhood.

I saw a lot of fucked up shit as a kid and to be open, it has effected me a lot in later life.

From watching people commit suicide to my own mother attempting to kill me, you can imagine that is just tip of the iceberg of what I'm "comfortable" saying.

This sometimes can really effect me as when I'm at my lowest I get flashbacks etc of some of the awful shit I seen, I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it made me the person I am today so it is what it is.

With lock down coming a week after my second child was born, You can imagine the difficulties I like many have faced over the past 18 months.

When I was making videos I was working at the same time, long days, working from home selling insurance, my office is pretty small and doesn't have any windows.

So whilst I was making a decent income, mentally I was being self destructive and putting a lot of my free time into editing ect.

This wasn't anyway to live and ultimately put me on a downward spiral.

With the difficulties I had with staff and feeling I wasn't being rewarded for these efforts I just sort of gave up the grind and couldn't invest so much time into something that ultimately had no benefit to me and my family.

Since then however I have been regularly hitting the gym and spending a lot more time with the family, money has been tight but sometimes that doesn't matter when you realize whats important to you.

The point is though, I wanted to let the boys know why I haven't been around and apologize for just ghosting and not really giving an honest account of why I needed a break.

The Future.

I was sitting there the other day looking through the analytics of the channel, and I couldn't believe the stats I managed to achieve in 3 months of posting...

It made me think of the support you boys gave me with the content and maybe I should of been more open and some of the real boys probably would of helped me through mentally. that's all if buts and maybe though.

Thankyou again for all the support.

I also wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in me making content again?

Love to all the REAL ones!

Oxy

• Like 1